To fix the new TT

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NasuSmokinGanja

10-25-2012

So imo it looks like most players are pissed about the following reasons
-altars/shrines
-missing top jungle
-wards
-missing lizard

I have an idea to address the jungle that's been removed from the old TT.

How about adding 5 jungle camps to the bottom of the map, similar to the top jungle but underneath bottom lane, not only replacing the camps that are missing but also adding another control factor into the game. {the 5th and most central camp being some kind of buff camp (i.e. Red buff lizard)}

As of now it seems like almost all of the action and "winning" of the games is going to be in the middle shrine area.

The top jungle definitely not only added more farming as well as action into the game but team skirmishes/escaping and or ganks

Not that riot would ever actually change something after they've already force fed the community but what do you guys think regarding balance as well as pleasing some "*****es" in the community.

IMO I believe it would add one more niche that veteran TT players would really appreciate

DMX Syndrome

10-25-2012

how about don't change a damn thing, just do a graphical rewrok.

Infernal Tiger

10-25-2012

I love all the new changes but I am iffy on the alters.
Anyway stop crying about useless things the map is much better than before.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NasuSmokinGanja View Post
-altars/shrines
-missing top jungle
-wards
-missing lizard

I have an idea to address the jungle that's been removed from the old TT.

How about adding 5 jungle camps to the bottom of the map, similar to the top jungle but underneath bottom lane, not only replacing the camps that are missing but also adding another control factor into the game. {the 5th and most central camp being some kind of buff camp (i.e. Red buff lizard)}

As of now it seems like almost all of the action and "winning" of the games is going to be in the middle shrine area.

The top jungle definitely not only added more farming as well as action into the game but team skirmishes/escaping and or ganks

Not that riot would ever actually change something after they've already force fed the community but what do you guys think regarding balance as well as pleasing some "*****es" in the community.

IMO I believe it would add one more niche that veteran TT players would really appreciate

How about adding both a Bot and Top jungle? with the monster buffs on both, gray in top jungle blue in bot jungle (screw red it's Op).

aSwiftF¨cking

10-25-2012

Remove those **** alters and put two red buffs in their place, one on each side of the map.

Angorim

10-25-2012

The altars were an interesting idea, but far too Dominion-esque and gimmicky in my eyes. I'd much rather them have a buff spawned there (both red like mentioned above would be fantastic).

NasuSmokinGanja

10-25-2012

I honestly havent had a chance to play the map yet, but I think it looks bad ass!! the old TT was too unmanueverable for 3v3

I do believe that an extra "passage" under bottom lane like top jungle or the new spider boss is critical to the game though, like i said before everything is going to be focused in the middle

NasuSmokinGanja

10-25-2012

bump

PKPikmin

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NasuSmokinGanja View Post
-altars/shrines
-missing top jungle
-wards
-missing lizard
-Have them spawn later so there is a semblance of a laning phase
-I like the idea of having enemies there while Vilemaw is gone.
-Put em back in. Taking them out made no sense. At all.
-I say stick him back where the speed shrine is, or make a new monster there. The layout make ganking easy mode as it is, why does the ganker need a speed boost?

PurpleURP

10-25-2012

riot doesnt want to admit its wrong,
from their perspective, its their ass on the line
they just spent a whole bunch of time and money to make this new map a reality
then it gets immediately chewed out by the community
if they admit they are wrong, they get fired