TT with 10 fps

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SfXLAB

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Even running at the lowest quality possible i have only 10 fps and 3 in teamfights (quite annoying).
That is why i hadn't play lots of matches and i wasn't even able to finish the first one :/
I know they will tell me things like "get a better pc" or such kind of things, but in SR and in old TT i run the game with 30 fps normally.
Has the map been optimized for lower performance pcs yet?

killa pizza

10-25-2012

get a.....better graphics card

fred212

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

ah this happened to me too and ive seen other people with the same issue

Vote Third Party

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by killa pizza View Post
get a.....better graphics card
I don't know why people expect Riot to optimize this game to run on an intel integrated graphics card from 8 years ago.

Krampus Claus

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan1608 View Post
I don't know why people expect Riot to optimize this game to run on an intel integrated graphics card from 8 years ago.
Riot has tried to make this game accessible to people with low-end computers, like the SR patch that improved FPS across the board. It's something they've chosen to prioritize, and we'd like to let them know when our needs aren't being met.

Vote Third Party

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krampus Claus View Post
Riot has tried to make this game accessible to people with low-end computers, like the SR patch that improved FPS across the board. It's something they've chosen to prioritize, and we'd like to let them know when our needs aren't being met.
Maybe you should put some work into your end.. instead of expecting riot solve your problems... Just sayin'