[Alternative Petition] Make "Old Twisted-treeline" into a new map

12345678 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yamabuki Song

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astral Cardbox View Post
Just take the old map, fix it a little bit, and release it as a whole new map.
People who loved the old twisted treeline will be happy.
People who love the new twisted treeline will be happy. (or don't care)
And it would imply VERY little work.
Actually it would take work, they would have to make a new patch so you could access it, then they would have to make sure it worked correctly with a new battleground slot, etc.
But yes I think this is a great idea.

Takran

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

signed

OdmupP37

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Signed

Ryzann

10-25-2012

Yeah I love the new map, but its a different play style than the original TT, I liked how the old TT didn't have as many players (so I could make a team with my roommates) and it was a more chill play style. On the new TT I can still play with my roommates but the constant battling with the enemy team and the myriad of capture points is reminiscent of Dominion, and really just adds stress to the game that I didn't have before. Its a more intense map, with more to worry about (alters, Vilemaw, and turrets), and enemies lurking through the jungle. It has gone from a smaller version of 5s to a more stressful experience. The stress of the game does not draw me back to LoL like the old TT did, I would just really like the option to play my old TT. Thank you for all your hard work on the map, and I am sure I will learn how to play the new hybrid, however, the 3s on the old TT were my favorite part.

Rygarie

10-25-2012

Signed

Talk0Bell

10-25-2012

signed

Zelias

10-25-2012

Signed

Sneaky Lemur

10-25-2012

singed

Darkon47

10-25-2012

Singed... I mean signed.

Gabe2

10-25-2012

Signed.

12345678 ... 9