Starting a team for season 3 nationals

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Commander Crunch

10-25-2012

Hello, my best friend and I have played since the game released. We both suffered from ELO loss due to never finding serious people to play with, and always getting dragged down in solo Q, I know some of you can relate!
Here's the thing, we're trying to organize a SERIOUS group of 5-8 people, for a team to get into regionals, if not nationals.
The only requirements are you have to have reliable internet, and be decent at all positions, and profficient at at least one or two.
We will be doing tryouts based on responses to this, you can add me (Teldramon in LoL, gabriel_cobb on skype) and I will try you out by 1v1ing and jumping into a 5-man Q with you to see how you perform.
YOU MUST ALSO HAVE SKYPE, AND A HEADSET, WE DON'T DO NO TALKERS.
Thank you, and good luck in Season 3.

Void Slave

10-25-2012

what elo are you

GirlsLoveBuffs

10-25-2012

Hey, I've been looking for a team that gets on often. I feel your pain about be dragged down into elo hell. but if you are looking to make a team i'd be interested.

Commander Crunch

10-25-2012

My elo sadly on my main account is 700. This is my original account, from when I played ranked just to get away from the BR trolls. My other is permabanned and is 1300 elo.
What's your IGN or skype?

nagger guy

10-25-2012

ive been looking for a team as well for a while. i'd like to do something this season, i've been playing since right after beta as well.

Snuggler9

Recruiter

10-25-2012

Add me at Snuggler9
1700 elo

DlG BlCK

10-26-2012

I've been looking for a team as well. I can play in all position but I play mostly adc or junglier. My summoner name is Ersal. Add me

Kevin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

add me ign so we can talk

Sifft

10-31-2012

If possible, I'd like to try out for a position if you're still holding preliminary try outs. I have skype, main solo top. In the process of obtaining a headset.

Niqqers

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-25-2012

1700 adcarry lmk