Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Bug - Account stuck after game disconnect

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Araknid

10-25-2012

I was playing a game as Olaf in normal 5v5 when I DC'd, I tried to reconnect to no avail, so I closed the game client and tried again, no luck. I tried a few more times, got frustrated, took a break, logged into my other account, and came back to my main account. I still can't log in. It's been about 2 hours since the initial DC on my main account, and every time I try to log into that account it tells me "You have abandoned a game in progress, please reconnect" that's the only option it gives me, I can't browse the store, nothing. I'm stuck trying to reconnect to this game that I can't connect to. I can log in and browse shop with my other account, just not my main account.

My Summoner name - Araknid777

Araknid

10-25-2012

It seems to have fixed itself but it took about 2 and a half hours to fix, I would still consider this a problem.

Guerrilla333

10-25-2012

Same mouse speed options. Then i went to restart my game and didnt fix, then i went to restart my client i got "unidendified" server, assumed that it went down, log back in banned for leaving for 3 day..... F*cking bs fix the mouse issue and unsuspend me QQ , plox help