Updates to the Tribunal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KingRon

10-25-2012

I really like the tribunal being more strict, however, I think RIOT is only focusing on punishing and not on prevention.

- What if RIOT created an age box in the profile so I could play with people my age?
- What if they made it so low elo players couldn't play any champ they didn't qualify in by winning in unranked? (to avoid bad players frustrating teammates into arguing.)
- What if they limited low elo players to one ranked loss per day so they took ranked more seriously?
- What if you could put people on an avoid list so they wouldn't play on your random team? (and then put a warning noting this will cause you to wait more if you "avoid" a lot of people.
- What if you had a list of ACTUAL protocols for behavior in a drop-down so players could more easily call people out? For example, what's RIOT's opinion on protocol - can a player "call it" from last pick? If a player solo pushes a lane, does that constitute "not cooperating."

Skysama

10-25-2012

I am disappointed that you took away IP incentives, even if it was a small amount.

Suggestion:
It seems like the Justice Review is a web-based interface that displays your accuracy and rank you to other players.

Would you consider integrating this in-game?
You could implement it somewhere in the user profile.
You could also consider "unlockables" such as Ribbons or Crests.

This will make more players aware of the Tribunal's existence and invite more players to participate in the system.

ShadowPraxis

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by tempnameA461 View Post
That has to be the single greatest stupid argument I've ever read.
Screw all those orphans.
I'm not going to amend it to say parents/legal guardians/wardens who hosed out the cages at the orphanarium. My point was clear enough ;P

tempnameA461

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowPraxis View Post
I'm not going to amend it to say parents/legal guardians/wardens who hosed out the cages at the orphanarium. My point was clear enough ;P
Indeed it was.
If you were not raised "properly," and your views of "decent" deviate from the norm, you're gonna get banned (:

Tsaalyo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-25-2012

Will there ever be rewards for having a high enough justice rating, like end of season elo rewards?

Tenmar

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItzMattu View Post
Then that just means anyone can apply their morality upon others. Isn't that just basic oppression when you dictate your personal beliefs upon others? I mean it's like the recent Vice-presidential debate. Where the question of the candidates were asked about restricting abortion rights. You had Rep. Ryan say that if he got nominated he would pursue legislation to ban abortion while VP Biden said that while he respects his religion that it isn't his religion that should dictate abortion.

Are you saying that it is okay that I can report people because of my religious beliefs in god or allah cause I'm against swearing of any kind? That my personal beliefs dictate over the freedoms of others that live in our free society?

Gofduh

10-25-2012

So i know briefly you had this put out for maybe not even a day, and I had already had a justice score, with about 20 cases correctly judged on, and I am not seeing any of that, did you wipe all of the previous data?

RiotNinjaTabby

Web Developer

10-25-2012
7 of 13 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gofduh View Post
So i know briefly you had this put out for many not even a day, and I had already had a justice score, with about 20 cases correctly judged on, and I am not seeing any of that, did you wipe all of the previous data?
Yes, all data was reset.

ItzMattu

Technical Analyst

10-25-2012
8 of 13 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skysama View Post
I am disappointed that you took away IP incentives, even if it was a small amount.

Suggestion:
It seems like the Justice Review is a web-based interface that displays your accuracy and rank you to other players.

Would you consider integrating this in-game?
You could implement it somewhere in the user profile.
You could also consider "unlockables" such as Ribbons or Crests.

This will make more players aware of the Tribunal's existence and invite more players to participate in the system.
Those sound like some awesome ideas! ;]

svew

10-25-2012

lyte check ur emails pls to do with tribunal ban bugs