Updates to the Tribunal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GodLynn

10-26-2012

Postinghave prejudice in some cases because of ppl egos.I had ppl report me cuz they had all fame on their team and because they aint like me even though they had more deaths then me and less kills and died by turrents , ppl just do false reports now to abuse the other player

GodLynn

10-26-2012

their should be a ban off reports for noob players we all start off as noobs,and they made custom for players meaning noobs cant practice now so they will be in matches meaning its not their fault

GodLynn

10-26-2012

the game is getting backwards in most cases buffing and debuffing aint always accurate and players want to nerf a charqcter cuz they lose, and some ppl if they lose will destroy their whole house, and comp not our fualt he has a complex lol

GodLynn

10-26-2012

but reporst should not be for noobs thats like saying when u u turn 20-30-40-50 yrs old u get banned its goin to happen, noobs are here cuz they are new to the game like ppl are noobs at anything u never did

GodLynn

10-26-2012

ppl should not be able to report for false claims feeding is not a report. PPl will see ppl die 1nce and say they feeding and report its abused.AFK is edgy tho ppl disconnect they dont always be afk its hard to know when usually its best to play the whole game and see

GodLynn

10-26-2012

and i think we need a nerfing system thats fair to all players thats new and or regualrs i say a full yr or 6 month vote as to why and when all votes are collected then the change and to the changes allow refunds so ppl who dont want use of them have their right to switch the ip for who they want

EvilHaggis

10-27-2012

This is just absurd. They even say some innocent players gt banned but let's make it less lenient so more innocent players get banned. I think make it less lenient for afks in ranked but other than that, if this is anyone other than an afk enforcement, then its going in the wrong direction.

GAVE HIM THE D

10-27-2012

Lyte, please review my cases.

No system is perfect, but I believe you guys found the wrong guy guilty.

I have many players in the community that have agreed it was an unjust ban.

Please review.

Case attached.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2715291

00JY7NY

10-27-2012

I GOT BANNED for saying 1 sentence in the end of the game. " you sucks "

by reported by 2 enemies, that report happy.

this case contribute to my ban, in other words it was case 1.

see my proof video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHocBlMiYVc

and NOW IM SCARED TO PURCHASE RPs.
and is currently looking for a different game and better community where i HAVE MORE FREEDOM and Free speech and fun to express myself. and not where people are so butt hurt and can defend for themselves instead of using the report system for everything.

i used to not like xbox and them kids on it whining but now I think thats better than this lame reporting banning system. I MEAN just 1 sentence " you sucks" GETS YOU BANNed. think about the other possibles.

im out for now. peace.

Ascadia

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-27-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00JY7NY View Post
I GOT BANNED for saying 1 sentence in the end of the game. " you sucks "

by reported by 2 enemies, that report happy.

this case contribute to my ban, in other words it was case 1.

see my proof video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHocBlMiYVc

and NOW IM SCARED TO PURCHASE RPs.
and is currently looking for a different game and better community where i HAVE MORE FREEDOM and Free speech and fun to express myself. and not where people are so butt hurt and can defend for themselves instead of using the report system for everything.

i used to not like xbox and them kids on it whining but now I think thats better than this lame reporting banning system. I MEAN just 1 sentence " you sucks" GETS YOU BANNed. think about the other possibles.

im out for now. peace.
If you have multiple accounts with multiple warnings for being a toxic player then you did not receive the ban simply for 1 game where you said "you sucks." You received the ban because your general attitude is toxic and you have been unable to amend your behavior appropriately.

From a business perspective... 1 toxic player never buying RP again is a loss. 100 players quitting LoL and never buying RP because of not wishing to monetarily attach themselves to a toxic community is a far greater loss.