Updates to the Tribunal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shelaka

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

glad to see the tribunal the hall is working. only now 50% of the time i click punish i get error the page cant be found =/ any one else have this happening?

Holyfire

10-25-2012

I was banned for the same games i was banned bef4 :/

Latest Tribunal worked ?

Jayjayko

10-25-2012

I am a toxic player but a noble tribunalist.

Let's see what happens

NotJustOver9000

10-25-2012

I STILL never got my mf'ing reform card.

Ankokukai

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

i'll try to ask again
So, with the new features, the removal of the IP gains went through, or did you guys reconsider it?

TheDevineWaffull

10-25-2012

not sure why, but i get a disconnected page EVERY TIME I cast a vote, no matter what browser i use

MuhGeeSher

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xarkiel View Post
I do troll builds all the time, only difference is i always succeed with my builds, im always looking for new ways to play every champion

Like on hit Soraka/Varus
That's totally fine. but if you're having a bad score, don't blame the reports coming in.

s3u

10-25-2012

then people who have their accounts banned for things that they did and who defended the game to actually play and disrespect to players so they could afk unban accounts?

OP FT ES21 WGOK

10-25-2012

The Tribunal suddenly stops and I lose internet. When I press "Punish" the page will go:
This webpage is not available
The connection to na.leagueoflegends.com was interrupted.
When I reload it, I get the same case I already tried to "Punish". This has never happened before, and I've participated in Tribunal for a while. It's not my internet, knowing that other webpages work while only that specific page losses internet.

MuhGeeSher

10-25-2012

I'm pretty sure Tribunal has some issues for the time being.. There's a thread a web developer put up somewhere here in these forums is the link > :C