Updates to the Tribunal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Leninon

10-25-2012

Hello

I do not support tribunal.

Its too easy for kids to ban dedicated players ( tho this may be a casual/intro style game).

Majority if not all matches i have been in cus' .... alot. I do not use expletives. I do not know if tribunal only works on cases reported/issued, ignoring any plea that its nasty kids retaliating.

I clean and bike the local street that I take pride in. Yet, I am constantly banned. The quality of game and forums should be similar, however, the power of the poster to help lead/focus the discussion is zero. Why have a tribunal in a non-serious game? Appearently, Im one of the few that know how to use the end game stats and score to explain every game (even the game flow--very fine detail).

Hav fun,

Leninon

Perodis

10-25-2012

Okay, so what if a person who usually doesn't get reported, has a bad game, or there's a player that is really annoying and they don't just sit there and take it, gets reported for those reasons?

JoJoJo55

10-25-2012

i do believe we should be able to leave a comment, some people are reported for something they didnt made, but they did something that does should make them banned

Corwynt

10-25-2012

http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/tribu...e/341507/#nogo

Less lenient is one way to put it...

Rhydon My D

10-25-2012

"Player Justice Ratings have been reset to 1200. Recent Tribunal voters may have an initial Justice Rating."
does this mean people who have been banned are now cleaned of their ban marks?

Noturu

10-25-2012

well im a little less worried. but still (someone may have already posted this XD) there should be a timer for how long someones been in game. also showing what they got and what happened EX: you can record the fight aka u can watch it B: show what they bought in order C: showing where they place things on map like wards if u dont wanna watch replay and stuff
itl probably make things alot better. THANKS

Sl0th Kidd

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael419 View Post
http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/tribu...e/341507/#nogo

Less lenient is one way to put it...
Wow thats just dumb. even riot has posted that most of the people in tribunal just hit punish

Shadou

10-25-2012

Hi I just read about the new tribunal update and I really love this update been something I wanted added now I can see if I was accurate with my voting or not because I do love to spend my free time in the tribunal and always read the whole logs carefully to see why he/she was reported and how this person could of reacted such a matter before voting...now I can improve better if I see i've been making the wrong decisions

MuhGeeSher

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perodis View Post
Okay, so what if a person who usually doesn't get reported, has a bad game, or there's a player that is really annoying and they don't just sit there and take it, gets reported for those reasons?
If you're just doing bad.. you can't get banned for that.. unless you're troll-building like AP Cait or something horribad, and you're dying a TON with that build. If someone's being annoying, simply ignore. If you talk **** back, you're in trouble yourself.

IEllaI

10-25-2012

It would be a good idea to reward IP to those over a particular tribunal rating. This is a win-win in the sense that people can't just go on and spam to get IP, and those doing it for the better of the community are actually still being rewarded.