Ranked 3v3 ELO and S3 Rewards

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MikeReyes

10-25-2012

Hello Riot,

I have not yet had a chance to play the new TT but I am excited to try it out.

However, I saw that Ranked 3v3 ELO was reset for the new map.

My team was silver on TT which I know isn't special but I would rather have the perks associated with silver instead of bronze (no Janna for me ).

More than just my situation, what happens to players who earned Gold+ rankings on the old TT. Are rewards gonna be carried over as they would have been had old TT stayed?

Selly

10-25-2012

I'm also interested in this

Sins

10-25-2012

elo wasn't reset, it just requries more games to show the actual elo of your team.
if you had like 5 wins 0 loses your team would probably show as 1480-1500 so now it takes like what, 7-8? to show the actual elo of your team instead of 5-6 games.

clappersucks

10-25-2012

I think its a bug caused from them fixing the solo que rating showing up early.

MikeReyes

10-25-2012

Bump for knowledge.

MikeReyes

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sins View Post
elo wasn't reset, it just requries more games to show the actual elo of your team.
if you had like 5 wins 0 loses your team would probably show as 1480-1500 so now it takes like what, 7-8? to show the actual elo of your team instead of 5-6 games.
We had more than 5 games played and now we show up as unranked. Once again, this isnt such a big deal for me and my team but for those who actually went far.

Kilik900

10-25-2012

bump my 5v5 is unranked and we have 9 games played

matt Ü

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

All my teams with 10+ games in a queue have ratings showing (3s and 5s). My one team with only ~7 games does not. I can only assume the elo is hidden now until 10 games (as solo queue is/was supposed to be).