The new TT sucks, is like a mini Dominion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TeHueleLaCola

10-25-2012

Sorry but its the truth. I only play LoL for TT. I played like 3000 battles in TT now i dont know what to do.

Samiro

10-25-2012

I was thinking the same thing. " A mini Dominion."

TeHueleLaCola

10-25-2012

Sorry but its the truth. I only play LoL for TT. I played like 3000 battles in TT now i dont know what to do. You donīt need startegy, its better and fun to play Dominion, the song for TT sucks, and the voice too.

ThePandaOnFire

10-25-2012

Yeah I definitely agree...
I think that we should be able to chose which map we want to play but preserve the old Twisted Treeline!

Zannypants

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Yeah, it's just a rehashed dominion.
Riot isn't the sharpest crayon in the box. They've been so desperate to stay ahead of the curve lately, they were bound to make an awful mistake.

WrathgarWarlord

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zannypants View Post
Yeah, it's just a rehashed dominion.
Riot isn't the sharpest crayon in the box. They've been so desperate to stay ahead of the curve lately, they were bound to make an awful mistake.
Well this mistake was awful! Completely awful!

TeHueleLaCola

10-25-2012

I hope Riot, could take an advice for all the complains about the new TT. Is a beta version. I only posted to see if the community of LoL who play TT agree with me.

judgeshowtunes

10-25-2012

Gonna try it, but after watching that video on the main page...yeah, looks like it. Shrines to capture, a speed shrine in the middle. Too much Dominion spilling over into this map, I think. Just doesn't even look that appealing, I hate Dominion already

IceHound

10-25-2012

I don't like the map, getting both of the control points means you get 10% more damage and 10% more ap(or something like that), as well as some sort of twisted fate passive buff. Meaning anyone who is strong early game will not only get both the points easily, but than they will be so powerful that it won't even be funny.

Teremus

10-25-2012

It's really boring. Very small, no real intrigue or mind games. The lanes are anemic and tiny. The buffs are just boring **** you stand on. I have no idea what they were thinking. Just call this a different dominion type map and give us the old TT back.