Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Mouse Sensitivity Setting Bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Taruboy

10-25-2012

In game mouse speed is incredibly fast after late october patch. Go into more options and change mouse speed, Works for about 10 seconds, then speeds back up. I go back into settings and it is maxed out again.

ANy suggestions? Mouse speed is fine out of game and is fine after adjusting (before it changes itself back).

Thanks!!

JewJiitsu

10-25-2012

Bump. please answer riot ffs.. soo many of these on forums

eVo LiNk

10-25-2012

mine is just the opposite, mine is stuck on LOW sensitivity. I normally play on high, so its like going from 10 sensitivity to 1 -.-

eVo LiNk

10-25-2012

mine is opppsite, stuck on LOW sens. when I normally play on high.. -.-

Silva Neilo

10-25-2012

Mine is also stuck on LOW, it's unplayable atm ._.

Uncanny Doom

10-25-2012

This is ruining me right now lol.

Silva Neilo

10-25-2012

Yeah uncanny, it's impossible to play like this ._.

Taruboy

10-25-2012

bump - Riot any response?

Falconk

10-25-2012

Been having this problem all day. Got reported twice for it. Glad to see it wasn't just me though.

Helm

10-25-2012

This happened to me as well, though I was stuck on the lowest sensitivity setting instead of the highest.

I could adjust the sensitivity bar all I wanted, and still navigate through the options menu (video, sound, other options, etc.) while retaining my setting. The moment I hit the "X" in the corner of the box, or selected "back" or just hit the "esc" button though my setting for sensitivity would be lost.

It would retain my other selections though (allowing all chat, missile line display, and the other similar options)