Rageblade - Jax

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dawn of Oblivion

10-25-2012

I consider myself a seasoned Jax player skill-wise but have been experimenting with his build order recently. The main reason for this is I have noticed late game Jax really becomes a dominant force with Rageblade, and while laning with him with an early one (grabbing after sheen but before Hextech) I have noticed the ungodly potential it gives to double tap a minion then jump on your opponent for trading and is quite easy to pick up kills and good for when your jungler ganks. I was wondering about the opinions of other summoners, simply because no guides really go in-depth about it and since jax's remake, many guides don't even consider it a viable item for him.

Olek Skilgannon

10-25-2012

It's still amazing on him even though people seem to disagree.
Although I've gone more into an anti-carry build(tank) with Jax rather than more offense.

ViashinoWizard

10-25-2012

It's not like Rageblade is bad on Jax, it's just not as good as Trinity Force and Gunblade as an offensive item.

Dawn of Oblivion

10-25-2012

I agree with both of you however trinity force and gunblade are both incredibly expensive items to buy early game when rageblade is over a 1k cheaper. So I guess my question is not whether i should use it, but more when should i get it and why?

Amoc

10-25-2012

Rageblade is way better offensively than Trinity Force. Not only is it way cheaper, it also provides more offensive stats. Trinity Force provides more utility and a bit more tankiness. Personally, I never liked using it on Jax, but I know lots of people did. I loved Gunblade + Rageblade. If you could build both of those together, the damage output is insane.