No elise in this patch?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brianmc

10-25-2012

After all this server down time and disconnects. Waiting allllll morning and stuff, still no Elise or Harrowing skins!!?!? COME ON RIOT WE NEED DEM NAO!!!!

┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д┤)ノ︵ ┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jokers Demon View Post
Elise will be available to play on October 31st. If you need proof here's the article about League's Halloween update... http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/1...new-character/
Nahhhh, I dont believe that dude. They are a unaffiliated gaming website that covers a large multitude of games and stuff. Nothing official about it at all, no red post, no link to where that statement was from. Nothing. They are just speculating on when it was going to be released. I only go off of www.Surrender@20.com bc they actually link and post RED statements to their website. Not some random gaming website speculating just bc it his Halloween that they are going to release it literally on Halloween day.

Show me links to Red posts about the date of when Elise and the Harrowing stuff will be released.... Oh wait, there is no post saying such a thing...

Brianmc

10-25-2012

┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д┤)ノ︵ ┻━┻

MEGAturtlechaser

10-25-2012

┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д┤)ノ︵ ┻━┻

Kuki

10-25-2012

┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д┤)ノ︵ ┻━┻

S├źnuch

10-25-2012

┻━┻ ︵ヽʕ(•ᴥ•)ʔノ︵ ┻━┻

Nataffinity

10-25-2012

riot is like we never said she was in patch lol

Joequel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Since when has riot is the last few updates actually had the new champion on activation with the patch?..

Honestly guys.. lol.

Evelynn Bot

10-25-2012

Elise and the harrowing skins were not in the patch notes. You all are complaining about nothing.

Jokers Demon

10-25-2012

Elise will be available to play on October 31st. If you need proof here's the article about League's Halloween update... http://www.gameranx.com/updates/id/1...new-character/

S0rter

10-25-2012

I don't understand ppl. On the one hand they don't want Riot to rush new champs so they have more time testing them so they are not OP (Rengar, Zyra), while on the other hand those same ppl (or some of those same ppl) QQ that Riot is not releasing the new champ. Make up your minds! As for me, more time in PBE would not hurt at all. I would say they could increase the time delay of release to 3 weeks rather than 2.