Ezreal skill shots goofing?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dirty Foot

10-01-2010

I've noticed recently (having started playing Ez again) that mystic shot will sometimes fly way the heck off target. Almost looking like I misaligned the shot. This happens not too often, but often at crucial times in fights. The shot misses so far off sometimes, I end up shooting behind myself, much to the well-vocalized dismay of my teammates and glee of my opponents.

Has anyone else had to deal with this? i assumed the usual possibilities (lag, drivers for mouse/keyboard and lack of skill aiming), and I don't feel these apply to me...but I could be wrong. I have a super-solid connection with port forwarding set up as well, all my drivers are up to date, and I've played him for some time now. This problem seems new though, as when I used to play him I never had this issue once, even when I was just learning him.

Frostbiter

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2010

I've noticed this for all skill shots, The line thing isn't properly centered where i have my mouse pointing and always points a little to the right.

Dirty Foot

10-02-2010

I've been getting the goofiest shots. Like chasing down a champ and shooting behind me instead.

RagnarokChu

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-02-2010

It's the same stuff with like Kassadin Pulse, it'll just randomly shoot behind you after you riftwalk.

rosezette

10-02-2010

but somehow kennens does that too though

thehippiekiller

10-02-2010

ya happens all the time with janna

Ç0ÐE7

10-03-2010

happens with kog maw's void ooze too . i dont know why. but they need to fix it

NougetTime

10-03-2010

It can happen with kassadin's riftwalk too actually, it seems like any kind of skill shot