Ezreal, no longer a viable adc?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cheap0

10-25-2012

It's kind of fascinating how the "top tier" ad carries seem to change on their own. It wasn't long ago that Sivir was considered one of the weakest carries in the game, and now multiple people on this thread have listed her as a solid pick, and one of the better carries. No nerfs or buffs to Sivir have come that have justified this shift in position.

Anyway, yea, this definitely weakens Ezreal, but will he still be considered viable? Maybe, but even if he falls out of favor, I wouldn't be surprised if he came back in favor without any new buffs at all.

Fiveofswords

10-26-2012

my favorite adc will still be mf. I seriously dont think it matters much which adc you pick. Only the very best of the best would notice a difference...the rest of you need to just work on mechanics. i tend to dominate bot with mf agaisnt anything for the simple fact that i know how to last hit and how to not get killed by stupid stuff

K Naoki

10-26-2012

He still had the debuff before, when people thought he fell off late game.

SuperSayajinSwag

10-26-2012

The attack speed debuff is gone. But his own attack speed buff isn't... So... He can still duel. Its a little less "Omg Im attacking so slow" and a little more... "dang. That ez is good." 10% attack speed plus whatever else you hit them with, (obviously not aa) gives another 10% attack speed up tp like... 50 right? So... I dont think his viability has diminished. It just makes his poke a little more high risk, in that you can't steal all their damage and get a few good autoattacks in. Now its more based on can you land the poke skillshots then go in for the kill when you're ready. Also, if you play Ap ez... Then chances are... You won't feel this nerf.

LeagueOfLeaguez

10-26-2012

i think his W attack speed debuff isnt completely removed although i know it said "removed" at the patch notes.. when i read his W in-game it say 20% at lvl 1. Why?

Skilltestingman

10-26-2012

Unless they compensate for completely removing it, he's not gonna be top 5 even. Now w would be the most useless adc skill there is. It just does a slither of damage for no effects.

Bus Driver

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiveofswords View Post
i tihnk its predictable that people would complain like this after a nerf. The change is seriously minor. Yes he still has his ult, still has arcane shift...hes still ezreal man. Think about how this change really effects teamfights...cause thats what matters the most. Doesnt effect it. As long as he can survive laning phase, its the exact same ezreal
he hasnt been ezreal since his first W nerf, hence the nickname given by phreak the healing damage dealer

Raisu

10-26-2012

All im seeing is "Riot, you nerfed something I played alot. Give something in return or I will hate you forever"

This is just another case of people seeing a nerf to their champ and crying conspiracies.

Edit: Might edit this for more input...

incorporated8

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiveofswords View Post
my favorite adc will still be mf. I seriously dont think it matters much which adc you pick. Only the very best of the best would notice a difference...the rest of you need to just work on mechanics. i tend to dominate bot with mf agaisnt anything for the simple fact that i know how to last hit and how to not get killed by stupid stuff
im pretty sure you dont just dominate a lane since you know how to last hit; unless you're level 15 or something. same goes for not dying to stupid stuff lol

Mothalius

02-03-2013

Lol