Ezreal, no longer a viable adc?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CuteCake

10-25-2012

he's still the top adc, his poke was unaffected and hes the most mobile. Corki fell out of favor when his poke was nerfed. If ezreal was picked for his straight up dueling power, then graves is a better pick every time.

Azerax53

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undead Farmer View Post
I say not. sure he has good range, an escape, and a globle ulti. But that doesnt mean he wont lose his "thunder" after this patch. The attack speed reduction with his Essence Flux is what made him strong in my eyes. Now i feel as he wouldnt be able to stand toe to toe with other ADCs.
Tell me what u guys think about them getting rid of the attack speed reduction with his Essence Flux, and where it will leave him. Will he still be a good ADC? or will he be wiped off the map? (yes, just by taking away one thing that he can do)
The only thing he lost was his slow he can still kite like a boss and poke the hell out of ya. They nerfed him because he was if you noticed used in Season 2 championships a lot because of how good he was and most of the time the team won when they picked him. It's a slight nerf but not a big enough one to knock him out of the running.

Aeon Angel

10-25-2012

H3H3H3H. Yes, all you new Ezreal players who didn't take the time to really master Ezreal's kit besides his broken W would be complaining now. Please stop playing so I'll have Ezreal to myself again.

On a serious note though, have any of you guys played fighting games? You poke the opponent by playing with the ranges of your attacks, moving in and out of their ranges to bait things out and punishing them with your own pokes.

Ezreal's damage potential at a range outside of the other ranged ADs' poke is where he's strong. Abusing his poke potential properly puts him on par with all the other ranged ADs. He's really strong outside autoattack range. The reason why W broke him was because it made him stronger than everyone else INSIDE autoattack range in addition to his ranged damage, something he didn't need at all. It's like giving a Singed a ranged nuke spell, 'cept the other way around.

Imo, the new tier list is as follows:
1.) Corki
2.) Graves
3.) Sivir
4.) Ezreal
5.) etc.

(iow. Virtually unchanged minus Ezreal moving down 2-3 spots. Still top tier~)

futuresight23

10-25-2012

Ezreal will still be one of the top ADCs if not the #1 ADC in the game. His Essence Flux may not be as good but his damage was unchanged and he still has Arcane Shift which still makes him very viable in League of Gap Closers.

The Essence Flux nerf and to a lesser extent the Phage and Trinity Force slow nerf will just take Ezreal from someone that was picked or banned every match to some one who will still be picked a lot but not banned. None of the ADCs are likely to be high priority bans anyways.

valce1

10-25-2012

No change.

VanillaCrunch

10-25-2012

A slight change. I will stay play him a lot. He is still the fun explorer as the first day I played him.

CorbsterZX

10-25-2012

Don't think he will be the great duelist he was before. Still viable.

ChiSqrd

10-25-2012

Ezreal is still the best AD carry in my opinion. I shouldn't even have to explain why. The next best AD carrys would have to be Graves and Corki though I know they are not as good as they used to be. Miss Fortune seems to be getting more popular but I personally don't like her. Kog is still a great late game AD carry along with Tristana. Don't know too much about Vayne but she is pretty good too I think.

TheRageWay

10-25-2012

I fell that his W was good but ADC's never really 1v1 other champs unless there fed in that case doesnt matter.. but besides the point umm.. ez is still a great adc and very viable maby not in the top 3 but in the top 5 yes.

Winster

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

He won't be as good as corki/graves/tristana, but I think he'll still be pretty strong.