Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why don't Riot sell LOL merch in Philippines?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kayhel

10-25-2012

I am living in Philippines and I have been playing league of legends for a year now. I find it troublesome that Garena only host conventions like once in a blue moon. Last time they host a convention, it was called League of Legends Rampage and around 8000 people came on the venue. I like their give aways and contests and all, but they didn't sell any merchandise. I am willing to buy so many shirts or posters of my favorite league of legend champions. But I don't have a credit card and shopping online would mean additional shipping fee.

I think a lot of people like me would also want to buy League of Legends merchandise sold exclusively by Riot, not garena. I like Riot more. Riot on my ballers or riot on my shirts, just Riot, not garena. Please Riot~ sell some of your awesome merch in the Philippines.

Thank you ^^v