Vytaan's stream - Giving away 35 worth of RP!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vytaan

10-25-2012

Yay Thanks everyone! The winners will be announced on stream tonight at around 10 PM (GMT+1 (but the stream will already go live at 8 PM like always). Likes till that time will still count. Everyone who is watching AND is on the IRC/stream chat will have their name entered twice for a higher chance to win. See you then!

Hey guys! So, I've been streaming daily for almost two months now. I'm getting closer to 100 likes on Facebook, and I thought it would be nice to give something away: a €25 and a €10 paysafecard. I believe that the codes can also be used in NA, but if not, I'll try to figure out a solution.

There will be two lucky winners. All you have to do to be able to win is like my page, but if you actually visit my stream, you could double your chance of winning! This is so people don't only like the page and never watch. More info on this when the stream is on. I'll be streaming at 10PM (GMT+1) tonight, so hopefully see you then!

Original thread: http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board...ad.php?t=52894
Stream page (currently offline): www.own3d.tv/live/777
Facebook page: http://facebook.com/vytaan

Vytaan

10-25-2012

Bump, since it moved 5 pages already.

ARainySundae

10-25-2012

you know how many peoples streams and subscribed and watched and i have yet to earn anything it is sad but i will try.

Nataffinity

10-25-2012

very generous

Vytaan

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricanboy View Post
you know how many peoples streams and subscribed and watched and i have yet to earn anything it is sad but i will try.
Who knows, the chance is relatively big compared to other giveaways

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nataffinity View Post
very generous
Haha, thanks

Vytaan

10-25-2012

Only a few more likes! The drawing will be tomorrow (if 100 is reached), as I want to give people from NA a chance as well (I think at least 1 day is fair, because this went so fast that some people didn't even have a chance to see it).

Vytaan

10-25-2012

I'll go sleep now, will hopefully have around 100 likes when I wake up

Vytaan

10-26-2012

Yay Thanks everyone! The winners will be announced on stream tonight at around 10 PM (GMT+1 (but the stream will already go live at 8 PM like always). Everyone who is watching AND is on the IRC/stream chat will have their name entered twice for a higher chance to win. See you then!

Vytaan

10-26-2012

Only slightly less than 3 hours left till the winners are announced on stream