[Guide] Darius Guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LamvoTheFukcer

10-25-2012

Hola a todos, me presento, My name, is Joaquin, i am a LOL player since finals of 2011, and this will be my first guide, based on one of the most OP Champs that exist...

And no, i am not talking of Sivir (?), we will be on our Darius Skin.

After start, i will say that, i am a player from Argentina (LA), and my english isn't so good, so please, forgive my grammar, and typing errors.

Let's start Pokemon Train*, i mean, Lol Players:

- Darius -

Lore:

Quote:
There is no greater symbol of Noxian might than Darius, the nation's most feared and battle-hardened warrior. Orphaned at a young age, Darius had to fight to keep himself and his younger brother alive. By the time he joined the military, he had already developed the strength and discipline of a veteran soldier. The first true test of Darius's resolve occurred in a crucial battle against Demacia, where the Noxian forces were exhausted and outnumbered. Darius's captain called for his troops to retreat, but Darius refused to accept such an act of cowardice. Breaking formation, Darius strode towards the captain and decapitated him with one sweep of his gigantic axe. Both terrified and inspired, the soldiers followed Darius into battle and fought with incredible strength and fervor. After a long and grueling battle, they ultimately emerged victorious.

Seizing momentum from this victory, Darius led his now fiercely loyal troops in a devastating campaign against Demacia. After proving his power on the battlefield, Darius turned his gaze homeward. He saw a Noxus riddled with weakness, where greedy, complacent nobles drained the nation's strength. Seeking to restore his country to greatness, Darius took it upon himself to reshape the Noxian leadership. He identified weak figureheads and violently removed them from their positions of power. Many in Noxus saw Darius's cull as an attempt to seize power, but he had a different plan for the throne. He had been watching the rise of Jericho Swain with keen interest. In Swain, Darius saw a leader with the mind and determination to bring Noxus to glory. Now allied with the Master Tactician, Darius works to unite the nation behind his vision of true Noxian strength.

"A united Noxus could control the world - and would deserve to."
Darius
Summoner Spells: We will take Flash, ¿reason?, Darius could be a great tanky guy, and deal lots of damage, but when you get focused, you will need a fast escape method, so flash will cover this problem, also, it's good for chase squishy champs.
Next, we will take Exhaust, is a nice slow/creep mechanism for the AD carries, and also can help you to stack your Hemorrague on them.

Skills: 1stt pick will be Decimate, it have a nice damage all the game, is an AoE skill, and apply Bleeds if hit, perfect.

2nd , will be Crippling Strike, ¿reason?, it give a nice additional damage, and a good slow for those very frustrating fast champs (*hump hump Teemo hump hump*)

3rd pick, Apprehend, this is my favourite ability of Darius, it will drag all the creatures/champ in front of you, ALL, this is a nice catch ability, and can pull enemies behind walls.

Next to this, i recommend to max Decimate at first, then put some points on Crippling Strike (this will be the 2nd ability that we must max), but don't forget to put some points on Apprehend.

Items: We will start with Boots, and 3x Heal Potions, after that, when you get the first kill (If you don't please throw your internet on the most close window), recall and get a Doran's Blade, next , we will need the Mercury's Treads (MR, Tenacity), we continue in our path to get our Frozen Mallet, so we will start with Phage, after that, i buy a Giant's Belt, but wait my little padawan, we don't build our Frozen now, nonono, after get that Gian'ts belt, i usually go for the Hexdrink, the MR, and damage help on the teammfights/lane against the AP Champs, when we get the Hexdrink, we can finish our Frozen Mallet.

On the time that you get those items, you probably will be with a 47/0/0 score, and your teammates, will have something like 0/0/47 (That's right ******s, our R will rule the world)

Just kidding, back to the masturb*, guide:

Our next step, will be the Maw of Malmortius, it's just an update of our Hexdrink.

Now, is when we have to choose, between these items:

Randuin's Omen (Armor, health, slow)
Or
Force of Nature (MR, Movement Speed, HR)

When you decide between those items, you will finish with a Guardian Angel, for the so amazing revive (Feel like Goku)

Runes: Damage and Armor runes.

Masteries: We will take a 21/9/0, Damage and Resistances are our base.

Teamfights: Your job as Darius, is aim the squishies/carries of the other team, make them cry and implore for their lifes, and chop their heads with your R, BE CAREFULL, the R time is essencial to be a good Darius, if you fail your R, you will end your chances of get an ACE, and that could make that your team pay for that.

Jungle Guide:
SOON.

Okey, thanks for read, and one more time, sorry for my gram, if you see a bad typing/spelling on the guide, or have some advices to me, be free of say it.

''The best guides, are the one's that where created by the community''
Lamvo