""change ello rating or matchmaking''"""

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XxDeltonXx

10-25-2012

i know my english is bad, but all can undertand..
some games i have played 11/6/2, my team 2/11/1 and 3/12/3, so i dont ks, and i team play, but my team is realy worst, and i take ban for this because i am offensive (when my team dont team play, i was wrong? (so then dont team play, don tknow play and i offrensive later) ok, change this ello rating or something, only because i havee more win than lose i need play with noobs in my team? WHO WIN 3X1???? WITH NOOBS???
so one tip, NOOBS VS NOOBS. GOOD VS GOOD.
this ello is player 1 = 10win, 5 rating 0.5, p 2 = 5 win, 10 lose = rating -0,5, p 3 = 5 win, 5 lose, rating 0, p1 + p2 + p3 team ello is 0, (p2 the troll of team = defeat), but is '''balanced''' ..
enemy team p 1 = 500 win, 500 lose (WTF), rating = 0, p 2 = 200 win, 200 lose, rating 0, and p 3 = 100 win and 100 lose, rating = 0. so team 1 and team 2 have rating 0 and are SUPER BALANCED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

change this matchmaking to noobs vs noobs and goods vs goods, dont have fun play with noobs, dont have a competitive game and pro game, have a ****** game, when enemy come to your line hiper feed and say **** to u playing 3x1.. and more i am OFFENSIVE WITH MY TEAM, BECAUSE THEN DONT TEAM PLAY, DONT SAY MIA, DONT KNOW PLAY, WTFFFFFF IN MY 1 ACC I PLAY LVL 1 AT LVL 30 VS BOTS DO KNOW PLAY AND NOW THIS TROLL DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR CHMAP DO (SORRY MY FIRST TIME WITH THIS CHAMP) WHY DONT SAY IN CHAMP SELECT........ OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Phallicies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Bro, read the summoner code, you'll understand why Raging or being offensive gets you banned. Though it looks like you already have and accepted it.

XxDeltonXx

10-25-2012

Bro this game is for fun, to this i say to change this matchmaking, i never will accept play with noobs, and wihtout fun game, i will try all times to change this, 4 years ago i have played HON and dont have this matchmaking (but now HON have this **** matchmaking) and the fun end. so i remember when i play 100 games and lose 5 or lower, its fun, when u traing and win, no when u traing and lose because have noobs on team =/, ty for coment

Desocupado

10-25-2012

Learn to lead and work as a team, getting teammates respect instead of disdain.

Phallicies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

I know from experience that sometimes you have a bad game, regardless of how good you are, and when some one else is being a real jerk, it makes me do even worse and makes me try less. So, as he said, try to work with team mates even if they are n00bs as you would say. Everyone is new at some point(though some people are terri-bad), but that doesn't mean you have to be mean about it.