Heimerdinger turrets I need a riot employee to respond pelase

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Gailie

10-28-2012

Riot needs to see this page! I don't even care about my topic anymore as this one is far better (though it'd be nice...)!

3mptylord

10-28-2012

How long has this been the case?

Because Zyra's plants will stop attacking while under the effects of any CC (the plants, not Zyra... silencing them will stop them attacking, for example).

TheTechmaturgist

11-02-2012

Ok with zyra's plants you are able to: have enemies targeted by plants when they in threat range with out having to wait for a basic attack to happen and minions are not in a state of non agro during all fights in lanes with minions in range. 2. CC can cause turrets to stop functioning altogether! In come cases you just have to waste the mana if cd is up and put down new ones. not likely very helpfull if you just put new ones down and the cc has already made them useless.

TheTechmaturgist

11-05-2012

week 2, no response, no cookies, no milk, still waiting.....

TheTechmaturgist

11-08-2012

Starting week three of NO response from Riot :c

TheTechmaturgist

11-14-2012

Why Riot hatin' on a brother? Poor heimy :c

TheTechmaturgist

11-16-2012

All by myyy seeeelllfffff!

TheTechmaturgist

11-22-2012

We are at the end of week three going on week four. Still NO response from Riot. This will be my last post. I have been looking at other posts involving this issue including past posts that are very detailed maybe even more than mine. I have concluded two things. 1. Riots Q & A has no idea how to replicate Heimers glitches in 5 seconds and have given up on the issue and 2. Riot has no intent on quality of life changes or improvements or reworks of any king for hiemer. The tone from Riot employee's on heimer in general take a fairly caustic and tone and are generally dismissive. That being said heimer is deeply broken and not in a good way and Riot has no intentions on showing him any love any time soon if ever. If I am to take the tone at face value heim may actually be removed from the line up at some point and time in the future. Since Riot will not address these issues this is the information i have gathered and these are my impressions. If a Riot employee happens to read this and I am deeply misinformed please correct me and get the correct information out there. I love heim but as of today I am officially dumping him as my main and may not play him again until Riot does some fixing to him.

Igmatic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-22-2012

You should get some LoLReplay replays of these things happening and link it in your fourm that will help out a lot with any bugs

GotRickRolled

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-23-2012

bump for heimy