zyra is too up/underpowered

1234567 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GodLynn

10-25-2012

i think only her plants need higher duration

GodLynn

10-25-2012

at least if not the poison the duration is lacking

GodLynn

10-25-2012

u make a strong point vivi and valid 1, but figure this if her plant duration is heiengtened she can do more longer pushes, and more set up kills making her more useful .I think her other abilities is ok , minus i waz being a lil greedy wanting the rest because she is my fav champ minus her plant duration flaw. Im just being honest though. Think shes 6.3k and her plant is 10 seonds yea combo wise she is nasty and great but shes lacking on the final. u can have more finals with her if the plant durations waz up

Olliff

10-25-2012

According to lolking her ranked winning percentage is higher than Rengar's win rate and the 4th highest in the game based on monthly statistics. http://www.lolking.net/charts?region...&range=monthly

On paper, I understand why she appear somewhat weak, but do not underestimate the utility that her plants can provide combined with one of the largest aoe cc abilities in the game. I think she does have a higher skill cap, which to why she doesn't see higher usage. Compared to a similar champion like Hiemerdinger it is clear in my mind that Zyra is better in almost every way.

Do I think she is OP? No, I feel she is the right spot since she is somewhat difficult to master.

GodLynn

10-25-2012

at least u have to agree with me on that point vivi, its lacking in that area think of it set a plant seed hit it with her 1st ability and wait ur combos or set up the set ups is timed becuz the plants wither too fast making it fail .if not 30 seconds at least be 20 seconds vivi

Yuan Shikai

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodLynn View Post
no ,not that her plants need more time 10 seconds wat is that they die before any damage i used her over 20 battles
You talk bullshiot, Zyra is currently one of the strongest mages in a game and to properly judge a champ you need to play HUNDREDS of games with him, not just 20.

GodLynn

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olliff View Post
According to lolking her ranked winning percentage is higher than Rengar's. http://www.lolking.net/charts?region...&range=monthly

On paper, I understand why she appear somewhat weak, but do not underestimate the utility that her plants can provide combined with one of the largest aoe cc abilities in the game. I think she does have a higher skill cap, which to why she doesn't see higher usage. Compared to a similar champion like Hiemerdinger it is clear in my mind that Zyra is better in almost every way.

Do I think she is OP? No, I feel she is the right spot since she is somewhat difficult to play.
yeah definately oliff u made a point there but 10 second to her plants for a hero of her expense makes her a lil dingy and she is easy to play with , she a great pusher but i feel her fail is her seed plant durations it could be a great factor if played right and longer time and her ult can make a combo with them even better

Olliff

10-25-2012

I agree completely that she appears much weaker despite being a very strong pick. I think she is underestimated if anything. Any significant buffs including increasing seed duration would push her firmly into the overpowered category.

GodLynn

10-25-2012

no fiddle is op @ oliff i know she not op def not,

GodLynn

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuan Shikai View Post
You talk bullshiot, Zyra is currently one of the strongest mages in a game and to properly judge a champ you need to play HUNDREDS of games with him, not just 20.
so when u use a character it take u 100 battles to learn him/her wow hope u aint pro epic fail with your reply

1234567 ... 9