zyra is too up/underpowered

123456 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GodLynn

10-25-2012

ppl love to nerf cuz they hate to lose thats y , they cry on nerfing , but hate to see advancing ppl move backwards now not forward pf, its not a balance changer its face 10 seconds on her is disgrace for others who last longer and op and at 6.3k ip this is **** if not goin to up her plant minions seconds i want my ip back i can make great use of it and refund my money for a 10 second plant base minion really????????????? it needs 30 and poison damage to it if not her form change or nada ,but i think she need a plant form but thats not the big issue,the main issue is her plant time

GodLynn

10-25-2012

the big issue is her plant time so in doing so u are not hurting anything, they go in 30 seconds and it makes her a worth it 6.3k ip champ , 10 secs tho reallly?????????? pathetic lil league 450 ip champs makin her look bad , elise will be a epic fail if ppl continue heavy nerfing, slight tweaks yea but heavy nerfing no

GodLynn

10-25-2012

its not like i said make her summon god 9000 atk attack power lmao , her power hits the whole area llllllooooooooooooo thats not the case she need this slight tweak

The Bodhisattva

10-25-2012

Here ---> .

This is called a period.
Holding the shift key makes the little letters big.

When you learn to make a coherant point, without looking like someone with a 6 year old's education level, we'll start to take any feedback you might have seriously.

Oh, and Zyra has a pretty dam high win rate since she came out. Maybe you should learn to play(and spell) better.

Vivi R66

10-25-2012

Zyra has very high sustained damage, a diferent from usual burst, and lots of utility (decent AOE + 3 CCs + Scout skill)

GodLynn

10-25-2012

bodhisattva some monk u are trolling spelling would be on a the post is it????????? no, so u fail with your education level.2nd i didnt say i lose lol.It waz u who assumed that ,3rd dont stereotype ppl who want vamps for being losers, now back to topic.ViVi i agree but her plant duration need a boost

GodLynn

10-25-2012

her scout skill can be nerfed for her plant duration in my opinion. Her plants seem to be more of her potential area their thats how i been uppin battles but its rendered useless with timing it can be more useful at 30 seconds , all im saying for a 6.3k ip champ

GodLynn

10-25-2012

and dont use coherant in this chat cuz u failed with a point. this waz not a flame forum or about spelling only zyra, did the nerfing or losing hit a nerve on u????????? bod lol.Sad thing is u equivocated from zyra topic, makin this a spell topic then why comment???? because you wanted to attack thats y , so your point is lost in being a troll which is child like right, just do ppl a favor like them kids and keep poking ppl lol

Vivi R66

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by GodLynn View Post
ViVi i agree but her plant duration need a boost
I dont think it does, usually she hits snare and combos with QWR, makig nthe plants hit by a lot, and considerign its common for zyra to get a rylai, the plant gonna hits quite a bunch of times (plus if she has time she can W the snare makign you even more slowed)

its amazing how much damage a good zyra combo can do, and the enemy still runs from the plants before they go away when you use them to combo

you dont wanna use them as heimerdinger turrets, but as extra damage lol

GodLynn

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi R66 View Post
I dont think it does, usually she hits snare and combos with QWR, makig nthe plants hit by a lot, and considerign its common for zyra to get a rylai, the plant gonna hits quite a bunch of times (plus if she has time she can W the snare makign you even more slowed)

its amazing how much damage a good zyra combo can do, and the enemy still runs from the plants before they go away when you use them to combo

you dont wanna use them as heimerdinger turrets, but as extra damage lol
yea but maybe for a gank , but not kill she can apply a better percentage to her kill minus her death that also feed opponents

123456 ... 9