zyra is too up/underpowered

12345 ... 9
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GodLynn

10-25-2012

i think this need to be changed her plants last 10 seconds and need to be vamped to 30 seconds, makin use of her alt more secondly the plants should do poison damage too , last but not least when she die i think she should get to have control of the plant take the kill off and her have extra abilities ,like nidalee in her form ,and u can make the plant ult the needle damage and only way for her to use the form is in death only ,and she can specialize in damaginging poison but on ly hold her plant form for 5 mins befor a 3min recharge ,this is an idea cuz there are many op characters gettin buffs but this slight 1 aint op just brings her latent potential to awake

The Bodhisattva

10-25-2012

Learn to use punctuation.

Noone can read horse gibberish like that.

Halmrage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

no

Kozmo

10-25-2012

Saying Zyra is underpowered is like saying Mordekaiser has a hard time farming.

He doesn't. and she isn't.

If anything, they need to fix the amount of targets that her snare can hit (maximum 3 targets)

GodLynn

10-25-2012

no ,not that her plants need more time 10 seconds wat is that they die before any damage i used her over 20 battles

GodLynn

10-25-2012

its useless if push if used correctly but the effectiveness is considerably lacking ,it need to be uped to 30 seconds at least,

GodLynn

10-25-2012

yea and lower her ip cost too if ur ganna make her any more useless lol

GodLynn

10-25-2012

her plants need to be up to 30 seconds at least and have poison making her a better push , u got fiddlestick op drail, teemo , op needle poison, darius , lol omg , it makes her useless, i say up her plants to 30 seconds and giv them poison factor at least , and thats a 6k champ , the way she is now more like 3150 ip

GodLynn

10-25-2012

its champs that can best her at 450ip lol ez

GodLynn

10-25-2012

i d c to dabate this cuz what im saying is true 10 second plants is useless ,ppl can bring obamas logic in cuz they like nerfing ,but truth is her plant need 30 seconds at least to make use of her ult that makes her plant attack speed go up and push longer ,hope they dont make elise a epic fail too, cuz zyra plant time is considerable lacking ,and they need poison damage since they not minions like elise spiders.She lack that and its making her potential lack the push on lter lvs yeah while sum can be good at lv 4 lol. its pathetic , 30 second plant summon at least poison damage and fraction more health and she be ok , then usin her ult on her plants be worth it when timed with champions in the attack area, but right now its useless tried it it gives player 80-90 percent chance to always escape it,-_- lame she needs a boost in that area

12345 ... 9