ward counter ?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

st3min3m

11-01-2012

bump

st3min3m

11-02-2012

bump

st3min3m

11-06-2012

bump

Fisharox

11-06-2012

bump!

ZOMGitsLoL

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grollm View Post
I tried signing up but it keeps saying "crawling for summoner"and never finds anything.
Occasionally it seems to get overloaded or something. Try again later and it should (hopefully) work.

Baxter900

11-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grollm View Post
I tried signing up but it keeps saying "crawling for summoner"and never finds anything.

You don't even have to sign up if you don't want to, it just makes it so that it auto-refreshes. Sometimes the server goes down though on the site because there's only 1 person running it and a lot of people use it. Just try again in a day or two. It's a really good site though. legendsnet.com keeps track of everything from k/d/a's per champion to success rate. To wards total or per character. It just gives you such a overload of useful information. At the current moment it's down but it was up earlier today.

Xavieevy

11-06-2012

i like teams that all help ward. Then as a support, im not ****ING USELESS come teamfight time.

Myrthrei

11-06-2012

Play evelynn
No ward problems for u

Too MaLicious

11-06-2012

Number of wards purchased throughout the game is a bit too dull.

How about duration of sight?? Anyone that has reached lvl 5 can place a ward... GOOD ward placement wins games. It would be a cool feature to see how long you had vision on the enemy team throughout the game with use of your wards. With 2 enemy champions increasing the duration +2s every second a that ward has sight of them. Just a thought.

st3min3m

11-10-2012

bump