The New Twisted Treeline Beta is Live

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

speedhero

10-25-2012

Really good i think , nice idea riots :-) But i think bad is thing with flash to base. We now canīt use flash and destroy main build. But for me is new TRL really good !

Golden007

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizz or I Feed View Post
Whoa I think I found a new champion at around 45 seconds. She's got a bright greenish yellow dress, is that the champion coming out after Elise?
That champion is KARMA. She's out already.

darkhellion111

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

the changes to TT are great, quite honestly the FIRST change this year that i'm actually HAPPY with from you Riot. why can't you have more changes like this one?

Jordanoceros

10-25-2012

I just wish you guys had added it as an extra map rather replace the old one. the extra element of the capture point combined with tower defense and a jungle is a bit too busy to keep up with; especially without wards. (teemo army incoming) Also some of us like longer matches the old map provided. I also think it's silly that the jungle randomly generates different monsters. That said, the graphics on it look wonderful.

Lord Egoth

10-25-2012

Plus youll have killed a big ass spider

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

First of all let me say...

QQQQQQQQ

K, now that that is out of the way I'll try it but I am worried it won't be anything like what I was expecting/hoping the rework to be.

Also...

QQQQQQ

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden007 View Post
That champion is KARMA. She's out already.
Whoosh!

Anti1460

10-25-2012

i think the change is horrible it ruins tt. teemo lost all worth in 3v3 now. and with the new items more champs are op now and some are just unusable because of it. well i used to like playing TT but now im not touching it. the new TT map is what looks like league is heading since theres altars and stuff like but just like dominion and if/when this is the case i will never touch this game again.

trollkatt

10-25-2012

Giant spiders are no joke!

Luex7

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweederDerToten View Post
That could be a problem bc some team comps cant go head to head with others but they can use hit and run and forcing fights over those is almost unfair to teams that cant do head to head well
solution: make a comp that can. U dont have to fight on the altars, but it is worth it.

Its not like SR where u can just farm and sit around and sometimes roam to top. I like this change.

The altars give vision so someone would easily sneak on the side brush or around and start fight. Or a poke comp could try to poke them off the altar (doesnt take long to cap tho, all 3. is very short, so you should only roam to these as whole team, and as they unlock). Build good team comp, if draft- counter pick to make a good comp; if blind, build a good general comp of a AP(burst, or good cc imo), initiator(tank, or tanky ad: like leesin, renekton, trundle..blahblah), and AD (maybe ranged).
I would say, initiator or ad, jungle (obv, and roam constant- collaborate to steel there points as unlock). Jungler can roam top or bot easy and fast (you could also have a later jungler).