Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The New Twisted Treeline Beta is Live

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tei Aisu

10-25-2012

This is going to be Awesome with a capital A! Can't wait!

Munegazer

10-25-2012

lol, he said big ass spider

Faeces

10-25-2012

terrormaw

Munegazer

10-25-2012

Quote:
Fizz or I Feed:
Whoa I think I found a new champion at around 45 seconds. She's got a bright greenish yellow dress, is that the champion coming out after Elise?

lol thats karma

bountygiver

10-25-2012

It is actually a good update since LoL hasn't create anything different besides new champs since dominion. THIS is the new game experience some players have been asking for! But they could have implemented it better by adding a new map instead of replacing old ones since those old TT players are now raging about the change.

DevilMayFriki

10-25-2012

Sorry, too many objetives for such a small map, u cant push a turret without enemy try to control a point, if u wanna force a figth, u just go and try to control a point, i played and i took us like 40 min to even start to destroy turrets :S

Marcbot

10-25-2012

Quote:
Fizz or I Feed:
Whoa I think I found a new champion at around 45 seconds. She's got a bright greenish yellow dress, is that the champion coming out after Elise?

That's karma

SweederDerToten

10-25-2012

Quote:
FunkeBaus:
except you can't defend and ignore them because the map is so small, and the Altars are FORCING you to team fight.. because if you don't, you lose huge advantages if you don't at least have control of one at all times.

That could be a problem bc some team comps cant go head to head with others but they can use hit and run and forcing fights over those is almost unfair to teams that cant do head to head well

Luex7

Recruiter

10-25-2012

Quote:
Fizz or I Feed:

That is karma... and one of her skins.

Zèratµl

10-25-2012

still downloading..... come on stupid emachines.