The New Twisted Treeline Beta is Live

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ShockingBacon

10-28-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizz or I Feed View Post
Whoa I think I found a new champion at around 45 seconds. She's got a bright greenish yellow dress, is that the champion coming out after Elise?
That's Karma bro. Lmao it's okay no one cares about karma, I basically when you see a karma just go who the hell is karma in all chat. Then ask does it make sandwichs? Best thing ever.

tunechai

10-28-2012

i think the new twisted treeline is great. however, there were some flaws as i write this message we will still be in the beta version i am aware that there will be flaws in any beta. but i just wanted to make some suggestions on what these were and if you can fix them please? i know that some people will disagree with this but these are only my opinions just like yours the map is amazing with better features like the jungle and laning phase.[LIST=1][*]flaws[*]the top lane walls near the turrets were a tad bit too short this resulted in champs like tryndamere and lee sin easily able to trap champions and kill them and use some method of teleportation to quickly leave i.e (tryndamere spin through wall near turret)[*]anyone who has played the new map knows about new item bans however when you banned the main tank items it was more easier for champs like tryndamere and gankplank (crit based champs) to get kills it would like to ask if there's anyway to ban the infinity edge and remake it into a more 3v3 based item because these type of champs can do unholy amounts of damage with these items now [*] in addition to what i said before a lot of people a soon going to complain about some champ being op but that's not the problem the problem comes with two things 1. it depends if the player is pro or not 2. it depends on their item build the items could be fixed (more so offensive items that give lots of critical chance i.e infinity edge and phantom dancer)[*]my final over viewed flaw came with the bases my perspective i know you were trying to remake the fountain spawn point farther away to keep it from killing minions but the whole point of the inhibitors destruction was so that enemies could push a little harder to get main turret and so that the defending team could farm off those minions but that super minion is way too god damn tanky towards the main turret (the one next to the nexus for those who don't clearly understand) and to anyone that isn't an ad carry 50% reduced damage made them more reliable to take down that main turret to a point a teams chances of winning after their inhibitor is down is gone down a lot because these super minions can take so much damage and they come in, in every single wave so you can't rely on your own minions to defend after an ace so that you (and your team if they're not dead after acing enemy team) can rush and back door a turret and destroy inhibitors to balance out the odds of winning again.

Chevy McPickup

10-28-2012

Just got finished fighting a Darius, Garen, and Singed in Blind pick. Granted, I expected to eventually come across that team, but I did not expect to be the *least* amount of fun I have ever had in a losing game. Not because the team was retardedly strong, or that my team was Renekton (tank), Malz (AP), Ezreal (ADC), but because there is no Bloodrazor effect available for purchase. The closest thing is the Blade of the Ruined King for AD, and Blackfire Torch for ap's of course, but the Blade doesn't provide the Longbow attack speed boost and therefore falls slightly short on the immediate damage item role when faced with a team that builds damage because they are already so tanky, or in Singed's case rewarded with tank for building damage (fun and attractive mechanic, but I feel is poorly executed in general, but that's a whole other thread).

In addition, the triple bruiser team seemed almost unfair at times. The high starting damage of Garen and Darius combined with the execution style ults reached brutality beyond any metal band. To me, this signals that bruisers are too heavily rewarded for doing what they already do (which is punching people in the face at every stage of the game) and will consequently be heavily banned or quickly picked even at the expense of champions like Nid, Shaco, and Teemo who can provide map control/awareness.

Tl;Dr: Reinstate Kitae's or Madred's as a purchasable item. The Blade sacrifices too much in terms of survivability (note, not sustain) for what little immediate damage it is able to output. The Torch has an hp boost built into it which tilts the scale towards hard hitting ap's (Morde is still hella strong with just a Torch).

IxI Lee Sin IxI

10-28-2012

Quote:
Whoa I think I found a new champion at around 45 seconds. She's got a bright greenish yellow dress, is that the champion coming out after Elise?
That's Karma with the Sakura skin.

Baowulff

10-28-2012

Quote:

thats karma lol

SaWwkAA

10-29-2012

Yeah map is good, but please bring back old 3x3, cuz this 3x3 is like dominion, and its really just for fun, but not for strategy and teamwork play... Better make another new map , it would be better ; )

MapachexD

Recruiter

10-29-2012

I did not like this map, it was better the previous!

zeroshazad

10-29-2012

i dont like the jungle it has no buffs

SabetD

10-29-2012

Its an alright map, but should not be a replacement for the old 3v3
It would be nice to still have the old version as well as the new

tnizzle84

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-29-2012

this map suck so bad its just like dominion get both shrine = win. i like the no wards but hate the shrine game gives to much buffs makes it op and no fun i like the old map so much more. this is why i dont play dominion map no fun bad update. bring the old one back are leave the alters shrines out of it. i wont be playing 3v3 no more and me and my buddys just started a 3v3 team befor the patch and loved it now very unhappy with it.