The New Twisted Treeline Beta is Live

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Karasu sage

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azrael101 View Post
Riot... U ****ed up
Why would u take wards away?
it was already bad enough with a small map that u dunno if ur getting ganked or not, but despite that
u put a ****en speed booster to help ganks...

Speaking of speed boosters. if i wanted to capture points and run around killing people with no strategy id play dominion.

U want my feed back?
BURN THE ALTERS AND THE SPEED RELIC AND BRING BACK WARDS.

Riot... u ****ed up. GO FIX IT

10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000% Correct.
TT was the best map and now is by far the worst. IF I WANTED TO PLAY WITH NO STRATEGY I WOULD PLAY DOMINION.

StonedNinj‚

10-26-2012

absolutely LOVE the twisted treeline remake! keep it up son! the guy above me is messed up, cuz its a great twist on a map that was gettin so old i didn't play 3v3 anymore.

slayer Roma

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

thx riot for running the only map i play
uninstall now

Chimaelstrom

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizz or I Feed View Post
Whoa I think I found a new champion at around 45 seconds. She's got a bright greenish yellow dress, is that the champion coming out after Elise?
LOL that's Karma with a skin

eLeeTeR

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-26-2012

WHY!!!! why would you take away old TT

this is cool and looks great but the call it something else and keep the real twisted treeline please

please please please!

eLeeTeR

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karasu sage View Post
10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000000000% Correct.
TT was the best map and now is by far the worst. IF I WANTED TO PLAY WITH NO STRATEGY I WOULD PLAY DOMINION.
true dat

Shadzar

10-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ByronicHero View Post
Beginner and intermediate bots specifically designed for the new terrain and mechanics, available in both Custom games and Co-op vs. AI matchmaking
when will co-cop vs ai be available for treeline?

Avilon

10-26-2012

bad as dominion

Kodlakgreymane

10-26-2012

Shoulda made it a separate map old tt was fun and had a little more of a lol feel to it this feels like im playing WoW although good job on the faster games

I Cant Last Hit

10-26-2012

Alright there are a few key thing I would like to address about the new Twisted Treeline.

1) The graphics have a good vamping to them and the SPACING of everything is genius and will make the games go by faster
Cons: If people have slower computers even with their settings all the way down, the graphics and the actions done by the map slow down their FPS Significantly.

2) The idea of having the altars was a great great idea!
Cons: Nobody has lane integrity anymore. Everybody is just fighting over these 2 platforms, instead of focusing on the mission ahead.

3) The Jungle is fantasic with the amount of neutral creeps!!
Cons: NONE

4) Upon death the respawn time is significantly Decreased
Cons: This will NOT make the game go faster, yet drag it out. After a Team fight, getting that ever sought out ACE. The first guy you killed is already there and ACING you because you are low..

5) The new items and the taking out of some of the more powerful items is honesty genius. It was always a hassle going against dat Mundo stacked with Warmogs.

6) The spider is a very cool addition to TT. I was always hoping for something significant to baron! Thank you for this one!

7) The gold increase is going to be fun

8) Just got to learn the map all over again!
Cons: I WAS JUST GETTING GOOD AT THE LAST ONE

LASTLY I WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR MAKING THE UPDATES TO TT AS WE KNOW IT. HOWEVER I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A SUGGESTIONS IF I COULD. Please, Please, PLEASE, allow us to have access to the original Twisted Treeline. Because some of us really dislike the new and "Improved" TT. Please just give us an option for Classical Twisted or New Twisted. I put my 2 cents in