The New Twisted Treeline Beta is Live

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xLeanWarrior

10-25-2012

Love the new map but I'm having mixed feelings cause the whole map is completely different,

WastingSanity

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

It looks really nice but it would have been better if it was a completely new and different map.

I am Armageddon

10-25-2012

Well I was going to say they should have the original Twisted Treeline in the custom game maps, but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by VoltNinjA View Post
Bring back old 3v3 for custom games!

.... and 6v6 Twisted Treeline!
I was beat to it. As far as 6v6 is concerned, I don't know if the servers/game can handle it as they only have 5v5 at max, but yes, I think that at least in custom games you should be able to up the number of players in Twisted Treeline up to 10 (5v5).

DrShroob

10-25-2012

Where's the bots?

tinkerninker

10-25-2012

I dont think this map should replace the old twisted treeline. I think it should be just a new map itself. It's a completely different playstyle as the classic and I like really like the old map as a something different to enjoy, and the more options you have for your players the better. Since this new map is completely changing the game i really dont think it should replace the classic Twisted Treeline, that'd be like replacing summoner's rift with the crystal scar...I vote to bring back Ebonmaw!

Atalix

10-25-2012

Played it twice. LOVE it.

Only critiques: The altar seems to bug (or maybe it's an intended mechanic?) that... upon unlocking, I can stand on it and nothing happens... seems there is a hidden timer from the time it unlocks to the time you can stand on it for effect.

Pros: Map feels so much more open. The bushes are smaller and still abundant. Lots of mobility and ease of farming makes it challenging to stay on top of the enemy. Straight boring "laning phase" is almost non-existent as you have SO many options and ganking is now almost necessary at all times. Overall, I feel excited to play because the map lends itself to a multitude of options throughout the game.

Kurvel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Please put the wards back in...please. Increase the cost and decrease the sight range. But please put wards back into TT. Also it seems like the most tanky team wins. Not sure what to say about that. If you go tanky early you'll win later. ::shrug:: guess that's just TT...dunno if you meant to do that or not.

LadyHumperThe2nd

10-25-2012

Like the new map, the layout is cool and the spider boss is pretty badass. The only thing I don't really like, and I see many others who don't as well, is the capture points. As someone already said, it incorporating some of dominion into it. But TT is more of a push lane, gank, teamfight concept. I don't think you should change that with having capture points, just my opinion.

Homer12345

10-25-2012

Excuse Me but This New Twisted Treeline has my computer sticking because of it's requirement also Im not saying that the stage is poor but it's game ending way to fast and I want back the other Twisted Treeline as soon as possibe. Thank You -_-

OhYouHaveDied

10-25-2012

The new twisted treeline is cool and all... but its way too damn small and the matches now come down to whoever has the more op champs. Because of the smallness of the map you are constantly fighting your opponents as opposed to the old tt where u didnt have to fight them 24/7 and there was strategy to it... All i suggest is if you want more people to continute to play the map you guys increase the map size a bit.