The New Twisted Treeline Beta is Live

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

darkhellion111

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

the map is fantastic, the items are fantastic. the community is what kills the game riot. you need to find a way to just cut your playerbase down, its beyond annoying now.

dashstorms

10-25-2012

the map looks freaking amazing

RattatatMatt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

10-25-2012

"Plus, you'll have killed a big ass spider" - Phreak

dirtpoor

10-25-2012

WOAH!!! I capped the altars and this uber pimp translucent sorcerer shot out of the shrine and screeched, "KILL THEM! KILL THEM ALL!"

Either that or I am wayyyyy ****in stoned right now.

Sampik1982

10-25-2012

Each time I try to play 3vs3 my computer freeze on the loading screen and the game stop by himself. How can I fix it ?

Shufo

Recruiter

10-25-2012

nice job guys !

FlightlessAE

10-25-2012

Other than it being really laggy, I thought the map was great. Disappointed they didn't keep the brush in the side of the lanes (For Rengar), but otherwise it's sweet.

The Urf Life

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizz or I Feed View Post
Whoa I think I found a new champion at around 45 seconds. She's got a bright greenish yellow dress, is that the champion coming out after Elise?
That's Karma...

Darktofate

10-25-2012

Amazing. Just amazing. When I see this map, I see a great feeling of Dominion and Classic. This new map will give Summoners new strategies and tactics--so it's amazing to see a Twisted Treeline meet the Fists of Riot and come out with a remake. Thank you, Riot, this is an amazing gift to end Season 2 with!

Xulsigae

10-25-2012

As this is still in Beta, I am hoping the altars are changed so as to not be THE focus of the map. The map looks spiffy, Vilemaw is lovely, the changes to the base are much needed. But the altars do not seem to give much in the way of choice. Each match will likely begin in the same way, with everyone battling over the initial altar unlocking. And then 90 seconds after that, and 90 seconds after that...And if you get both, snowball away. As they stand now, they are too game changing. Tone them down, replace them with golem/lizard buffs etc. Please.