The New Twisted Treeline Beta is Live

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Elsde

10-25-2012

"And plus, you'll have just killed a big ass spider" XD

Tristyric

10-25-2012

Anyone else experiencing weirdness on the new TT? I keep getting excessive slowness on the north and south paths and my frame rate drops immensely. Same thing happens if a fight starts atop on of the team buff platforms. Frame rate goes to hell and I'm dead. Overall the map looks nice but doesn't seem like I'll be able to play it.

msgerbs

10-25-2012

All I could think of when I heard about the altars was "Holy snowball batman!".

Caniche

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizz or I Feed View Post
Whoa I think I found a new champion at around 45 seconds. She's got a bright greenish yellow dress, is that the champion coming out after Elise?
I love how people are responding: "Karma"
That's called sarcasm!

StoneLily

Recruiter

10-25-2012

Are the servers online..? My LoL says it's up to date but unavailable/undefined...

dirtpoor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

"Pluuuuussss. You just killed a big ass spider."

lol

Pssst. Reverse Gangplank

Fazuzu

10-25-2012

Just get rid of the FRAKKING altars please. Once the other team has both at once 3x you might as well go afk. If you seem to love those altars so much, at least allow a /ff at 10 minutes in rather than the longest 15 minutes of some of our lives over and over. I like some of the other things, especially osme of the items, and the new boss, but the altars ruin the entire thing for me. And I prefered 3v3 before since 5v5 felt too slow and took too long. I wanted somehting like that, but that was faster. Not another dominion map pretending to be a 3v3. Altar buff is OP. retardedly OP

Kuro Kurama

10-25-2012

My LoL says Server Status: undefined.

Brainy SMURF1992

10-25-2012

I think the new map well reworked made is fun, but should of just been a new map you could play 3v3 with not replacing twisted tree line and their are still some a few balancing issues with the map of course it just came out. Idk about you but faster cap from items one time on dom was just......

OdmupP37

10-25-2012

Riot I'm sorry but this is too ambitious and I honestly think in my opinion got carried away... I mean everything looks AMAZING as usual, and youve done a stunning job, love the new visuals, but I'm a vet 3v3 player for 2 years. I only play 3v3, with an occasional 5v5. All that needed fixing was the turtling problem, and slight changes to the map. All the "disadvantages" said champions would have on 3v3 would make up for it in OTHER areas of their makeup. As goes to the champs with "advantages" on 3v3, they have a weak point elsewhere. The new items and altar capturing is SO unnecesary and makes this so far more arcadey. You would be pleasing the fast paced junkies here... but **** they already have dominion.