The New Twisted Treeline Beta is Live

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SSSTONERRR

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dremil View Post
Is anyone else having trouble to Login after updating this patch? It is leaving my region status set at "North America undefined"

free type thereisnourflevel to bypass the undefined server, but you will b on a buggy patcher so only play league, wait for server to come back on line 100% to buy champs

Caerdin

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dremil View Post
Is anyone else having trouble to Login after updating this patch? It is leaving my region status set at "North America undefined"
Yeah, me too Dremil. I show as Undefined or Unavailable, even though the server staus page shows as being up.

We're not the only ones... there's a thread going in General Discussion about the same thing. Seems like it's up for some people, but not others.

As SSSTONERRR said, typing 'thereisnourflevel' does let you through, however this doesn't seem to give game access, only store access.

Jaq Orti

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizz or I Feed View Post
Whoa I think I found a new champion at around 45 seconds. She's got a bright greenish yellow dress, is that the champion coming out after Elise?
It's a karma skin dude

Eremess

10-25-2012

i won my first match in this awesome map!! but i didnt kill the spider )=

XDeadlyXStonerX

10-25-2012

riot your server are messing up again...
not many people can get on..

Warmogs

10-25-2012

Mini-wards? Mini wards with half the cost of normal ones that have half the vision range? Everyone has complained about this so far. Maybe even add this to Dominion but not as important.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luex7 View Post
the points are not really that important (early to mid). Early game just keep 1, meaning have your guys prepared to get it as it unlocks *enemies pad* (whole team). 1gives 4gold per minion/champ kill extra (plus 80g on cap), doesnt matter if u don't own 2, just keep try to aim for one, now if u kill a couple or want to send a person to zerg, to try to get both bonus's (or if u take theres as unlock and u have one, it remains ur, but wont lock, if ur a team fight comp, then keep eye and force a fight there, if not just leave it and stay in lane).
Cool, I'll keep it in mind and thanks for the advice. I really enjoyed TT and played it almost exclusivly so I am trying real hard to get on board for the new map. I hope it turns out well, I really do.

Also, I really wish I wasn't working form 8a-8p today

Zalfier

10-25-2012

Great new map, but please, just make it a NEW map. TT needed a few changes but it did not need a complete change. Shadow Isle and Twisted Treeline have different styles of gameplay and would work fine as separate maps

Cojaty

10-25-2012

As much as i love twisted treeline, what with the spooky theming and all, there were somethings in the new twisted tree line i didnt like so much. Mostly the jungle. The new altars/capture point system is kinda annoying. It's basically dominion/pvp hybrid and i feel people are more into capturing the points than they are actually fighting. It kinda takes away from the original feel of the twisted treeline and the pvp fighting. Also, the jungle has a few little monsters and not alot of bushes to hide in and ambush opponents. Or atleast, i didnt see much. So my suggestions are: Take out the altars, and possibly put more bushes and monsters. Maybe even a monster camp or 2 with buffs? I think it would make it better and not confuse people as much, and it wouldn't take away from the pvp fighting that was supposed to take place in this map.
Thanks.

izzygman1

Recruiter

10-25-2012

Great job on the map. i really have to prioritize my objectives and redo some of my builds