Doesn't look like a World Semi Final

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sindae

10-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdr4kex View Post
Guess I'd have to check the first game out, I've always wanted to see top level Anivias play, but second game just disappointed me
Well, among other things he goes 4v1 at a tower, kills someone, and gets away unharmed. And he lands about 10 walls throughout the game that give certain kills.

Gestahl

10-01-2010

There's also the fact that the sea game was a faceroll no matter what , so probably focus wasn't at it's best , and yes bigfat is the best anivia i've seen playing in eu/us .

But yeah the game vs china was very nice , sea meh i'm sure after rolling them once would be bored by the second time in such a short time , specially knowing they had no room for improvement , unlike if it was a lucky win vs sk and they knew that with different champions it could be a different story .

I can imagine jiji screaming "big **** noob" to his teammates thru that last game and all just messing around like they are most time when they solo que etc . (and even first game with teasing kobe for being only one that died etc)

Blankets

10-01-2010

That semi final first game vs SEA was determined at champion select, there was almost no chance for SEA to have won that game with the team comps, that probably dropped jiji's focus on tryharding.

Individual champion skill does not determine games anyway, game sense > champion control.

GG DraKe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gestahl View Post
There's also the fact that the sea game was a faceroll no matter what , so probably focus wasn't at it's best , and yes bigfat is the best anivia i've seen playing in eu/us .

But yeah the game vs china was very nice , sea meh i'm sure after rolling them once would be bored by the second time in such a short time , specially knowing they had no room for improvement , unlike if it was a lucky win vs sk and they knew that with different champions it could be a different story .

I can imagine jiji screaming "big **** noob" to his teammates thru that last game and all just messing around like they are most time when they solo que etc . (and even first game with teasing kobe for being only one that died etc)
Lol there was no need to call me a noob though, I only saw the second game which is why I was wondering what the hell is with the hype about jiji's anivia, but yeah, I'm definitely keen to watch the first game now

GG DraKe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blankets View Post
That semi final first game vs SEA was determined at champion select, there was almost no chance for SEA to have won that game with the team comps, that probably dropped jiji's focus on tryharding.

Individual champion skill does not determine games anyway, game sense > champion control.
Nah with Anivia champion control is everything. I've lost a game just because my ping was 200 more than usual and I was missing a lot of stuns. I went something ridiculous like 8/0........

Gestahl

10-01-2010

with that quote i meant jiji calling his own teammates noob for fun like they always do when playing together , and yeah sorry if came thru a bit harsh on first reply but made me mad to see someone bash jiji wich is one of the few who plays a good anivia in high elo .

ayanaftw

10-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdr4kex View Post
Lol there was no need to call me a noob though, I only saw the second game which is why I was wondering what the hell is with the hype about jiji's anivia, but yeah, I'm definitely keen to watch the first game now
if ur commenting about the second game of the semi finals they were obviously messing around

clg already nubstomped AS in a previous round then stomped them again in semi finals.

also there's no reason you should be proud of your anivia in ranked games we can see ur rating....

PinkPWNAGE

10-01-2010

imo Manyreason is beastier with aniv

Contralize

10-01-2010

JiJi is mvp nuff said

Greas3

10-01-2010

Dude you're 1200 rated, why are you even commenting. Jiji's Anivia was by far the best I've ever seen. He litterally carried CLG in two of their games.