Doesn't look like a World Semi Final

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GG DraKe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2010

First round was just friggin terrible.

Bigfatjiji was appalling on Anivia, and apart from the first fight in forest team play was awful on both sides. 21-1 should NEVER be the score, and what on earth is with SEA's team composition....

The other game Europe pulled off some really good coordinated team play but China was a complete let down.

Don't know about you guys, but this is making it seem like world class LoL is a joke......

P.S. Let Oceania teams play next year

Punk ROC

10-01-2010

Jiji was a BAD Anivia?!?!? 8-0-8 is BAD???????

Blankets

10-01-2010

jiji's egg + shen ult bait was uber.

GG DraKe

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2010

It's not the score. If you play Anivia you'll notice he stunned REALLY badly 50% of the time even on targets not moving. And also, his ult placement + wall placement was really lacking.

You can't deny SEA was just trash in that game, and that's why jiji had such a good score. It wasn't anything to do with his skill with Anivia

djudjud14

10-01-2010

what do you expect from a team that have been playing the game just for a few weeks ??
blame Garena for inviting pro dota team that doesn't have any experience on LoL instead of having a real qualifier for the RoC event.

Blankets

10-01-2010

I don't see a problem with jiji's play at all, CLG had much better coordination, and this is a team game, whichever team makes more mistakes loses the game. Granted SEA's LoL experience is minimal (they did get LoL REALLY late) and their skills arn't on par with NA or EU, you can't fault CLG's play in that game at all.

Punk ROC

10-01-2010

Jiji walls were great. Sure his stuns may have lacked, but his walls were fine.

As for SEA, yeah, they were not great, and they have played LoL for more than a few weeks. Months actually. They said so themselves.

Blankets

10-01-2010

months compared to NA or EU's time on LoL is still insignificant.

GG DraKe

10-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk ROC View Post

As for SEA, yeah, they were not great, and they have played LoL for more than a few weeks. Months actually. They said so themselves.
Ult use and walling was still below par in my opinion. But then again I use Anivia for pretty much every ranked game and played over 350 games with her in normal. Even top tier players need time to grasp her I guess.

djudjud14

10-01-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punk ROC View Post

they haven't play the game since february due to the IP block.
and only 3 of them ( i believe ) have played the game. the other 2 didn't know a single thing about the game until they were invited.