Journey for Silent Night Sona!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zastie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Shameless bump after class.

Zastie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Bump to ze top.

Bakabridget

10-25-2012

I would like to make a thread like this asking for all-star akali but I know there's no way it would succeed. I've got no compelling story to tell, I've got no talents so I can't just draw a bunch of nice pictures or anything. I'm just an average person who really loves Akali.

Zastie

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakabridget View Post
I would like to make a thread like this asking for all-star akali but I know there's no way it would succeed. I've got no compelling story to tell, I've got no talents so I can't just draw a bunch of nice pictures or anything. I'm just an average person who really loves Akali.
Well I don't really have a great story as someone pointed out, Hippalus said that wasn't a need just 2K upvotes and someone to trade with, it does however help with getting support to 2K upvotes. Best of luck to you should you try.

Zastie

10-25-2012

Bump.

Zastie

10-25-2012

Slow and steady wins the race I guess.

Zastie

10-25-2012

Bump, fast moving threads. O.o

NerdyDan

10-25-2012

not many people are willing to part with silent night sona.

its a great skin with awesome christmas music

good luck

And it was K

10-25-2012

I'll upvote a 2k thread just this once, because it's the 2nd cutest skin in the game, behind Aviator Irelia.

Zastie

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NerdyDan View Post
not many people are willing to part with silent night sona.

its a great skin with awesome christmas music

good luck
True but I have hopes someone might, maybe they don't play Sona anymore or something..

Quote:
Originally Posted by And it was K View Post
I'll upvote a 2k thread just this once, because it's the 2nd cutest skin in the game, behind Aviator Irelia.
DW, you upvotes And it was K.