Journey for Silent Night Sona!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zastie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-25-2012

Shameless bump after class.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zastie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-25-2012

Bump to ze top.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bakabridget

Senior Member

10-25-2012

I would like to make a thread like this asking for all-star akali but I know there's no way it would succeed. I've got no compelling story to tell, I've got no talents so I can't just draw a bunch of nice pictures or anything. I'm just an average person who really loves Akali.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zastie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bakabridget View Post
I would like to make a thread like this asking for all-star akali but I know there's no way it would succeed. I've got no compelling story to tell, I've got no talents so I can't just draw a bunch of nice pictures or anything. I'm just an average person who really loves Akali.
Well I don't really have a great story as someone pointed out, Hippalus said that wasn't a need just 2K upvotes and someone to trade with, it does however help with getting support to 2K upvotes. Best of luck to you should you try.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zastie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-25-2012

Bump.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zastie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-25-2012

Slow and steady wins the race I guess.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zastie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-25-2012

Bump, fast moving threads. O.o


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NerdyDan

Senior Member

10-25-2012

not many people are willing to part with silent night sona.

its a great skin with awesome christmas music

good luck


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

And it was K

Member

10-25-2012

I'll upvote a 2k thread just this once, because it's the 2nd cutest skin in the game, behind Aviator Irelia.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zastie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NerdyDan View Post
not many people are willing to part with silent night sona.

its a great skin with awesome christmas music

good luck
True but I have hopes someone might, maybe they don't play Sona anymore or something..

Quote:
Originally Posted by And it was K View Post
I'll upvote a 2k thread just this once, because it's the 2nd cutest skin in the game, behind Aviator Irelia.
DW, you upvotes And it was K.