Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Multiple disconnects

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

neuromancer92

10-24-2012

3 people from my team disconnected throughout game. I was in duo queue with a friend on skype. The two of us, in different cities, disconnected repeatedly at the same times while our internet continued to work.

Steps:
1. Logged into client.
2. Clicked play game (ranked duo queue)
3. Entered champion select, picked character.
4. Entered game
5. Disconnected repeatedly with working internet
6. On one disconnect, client temporarily refused to reconnect citing "firewall" issues. No firewall was active.

Hunchun

10-24-2012

Same thing just happened to my most recent ranked game. 3 of us were d/c'ed at one point which allowed for a completely unfair advantage for the opposing team. I don't mind losing under normal circumstances but losing ELO for things out of our control seems unreasonable. Would like to see an ELO refund done on all 10 players. As if that match never happened.

neuromancer92

10-24-2012

League status now says they're aware of latency issues, keep posting about this and hold out for a possible forgiven!

Weajiin

10-24-2012

Okay now that I most likely don't have your attention :P, I just wanted to say I was in a ranked match a few minutes ago and service interruptions made it painfully unbalanced and the enemy team lost unfairly for it. I would like to see their losses forgiven. I had equal disconnections as a few of the enemy players and the frequency and length of the disconnections ruined the match. I'll wait to play another match till so that you can look at the last match to know who to forgive the loss for.

Edit: I am re-posting this so that maybe it will be read?
Also maybe there could be an option after a ranked match so that if a majority of players on a winning team choose to forfeit their elo gain, both teams lose without a loss? So to fix the problem with feeders, afk'rs, d/c, connection issues, loss of family members, wild ostrich attacks, etc. Maybe just demote the gravity of a ranked match down to a normal match?

Edit2: Sorry not trying to spam this, but I really don't know how to contact anyone about the problem.

Edit3: Apparently others had the issue too, which makes sense, maybe you should just do a broad range elo fix? I don't really care how you have to do it, but I will continue to check the other teams match history until that match says loss forgiven.

Edit4: I guess I will just drop this here too lol.

Edit5: Also Lux's ult is broken and is missing champs like 10% of the time. I'm not missing, it is a legitimate bug.