Why not wait till season 3 for new TT??

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Blue59

10-24-2012

This will likely land on deaf ears or none at all but I thought I'd put my idea out there anyway. I fail to see the reasoning for changing twisted treeline prior to the end of the season. As far as I can see the only thing anyone really know is that the new map will be coming tomorrow morning. Why is it that they are changing it right before a season closes!? I have been training with a 3's team to attempt to get gold before season 3. This one announcement means that all of our training was absolutely pointless. Is s2 over now that the map is coming out? will the new map be immediately implemented for ranked? will both be playable at once? It just seams like they just ****ed me and my team out of a possible gold rank finish for, from what I see, absolutely no reason at all TLDR: RIOT WHY YOU GONE DONE CHANGE THAT THERE MAP RIGHT FORE THE SEASON CHANGE?

Sae Jin

10-24-2012

To be fair, they extended the end of the season so technically you shouldn't even be gold.

FueZy

10-24-2012

no one cares about 3's mate...

Blue59

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLG xSN1p3Rx 420 View Post
To be fair, they extended the end of the season so technically you shouldn't even be gold.
expanded the season from nov. 2 so we would still have a shot, all i need is 10 games

Blue59

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FueZy View Post
no one cares about 3's mate...
it makes me really sad :/