Need Syndra changes clarification..

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

pokelda2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-30-2012

WHAT? syndra can grab a ball without targeting it?!
WHY DIDNT I KNOW THIS BEFORE?!

Crevox

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-07-2012

Okay, now I'm a little annoyed.

Quote:
Syndra - [W] - Force of Will
First Cast: Grabs target Dark Sphere or enemy minion.If no target is selected,grabs nearest legal target.
Why was this changed? So far, all of the changes to Syndra have been good, but this one is flat out bad. By changing this, you remove the reliable method to grab your sphere. If the sphere is in the middle of minions, or if a crazy team fight is going on... I rely on this mechanic to get my sphere instead of a minion or something else. I am aware of the fact that the W prioritizes the sphere if you hover over it with a minion there, but it doesn't always work, and sometimes grabs a minion anyways. The "grab nearest orb" with the W was buggy (required a couple button presses sometimes) but it was extremely useful to ensure you'd grab your sphere.

Now, this reliable method is no longer possible, and it will grab whatever is nearby... and yes, I just tested this on the PBE. Riot, please reconsider this change. I don't believe you intended it to be a nerf, but it is. There is very little gain from this quality of life change in terms of Syndra's playability, but it also brings a nerf to those who play her very often.

Crevox

12-07-2012

bump required

Crevox

12-07-2012

bump required

Crevox

12-07-2012

bump required

Crevox

12-07-2012

bump required

Crevox

12-07-2012

bump required

Crevox

12-07-2012

bump required

CantCareyMariah

12-07-2012

Can we have a passive that scales per lvl instead of just max?

Crevox

12-07-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeskyGoneWild View Post
Can we have a passive that scales per lvl instead of just max?
Max is fine. Encourages maximizing Q or W instead of balancing. Also boosts her late game presence. Not really much of a gameplay changer (you would max one first anyways), but shrug.