Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

ADCs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TSM Dyrus JK

10-24-2012

I play either jungle or top.

In almost every game, my adc just sucks. Are adcs hard to play?

I give them double kills early, and still lose lane without the other team's jungler's ganks.

This happens numerous times. How does this even happen?

One game, we manage to get all drags, which puts us ahead even though our bot sucks.

But ofc, when teamfight starts, our adc just sucks, can't position well, dies immediately.

Is adc that hard to play or what

TSM Dyrus JK

10-24-2012

Bakabridget

10-24-2012

Adcarry is not tough to play but a lot of people like trying to be too aggressive and then they get themselves killed.

thepope289

10-24-2012

A lot of people that are used to playing really aggressive top and mid characters might transition that aggression and playstyle into bottom lane too much. A lot of people tend to disregard the different outcomes available with 4 different champions in a lane.

somewhere

10-24-2012

most poeple focus alittle too much on the laning phase. iv faced many other ADC's that have beat me in CS and then
lost the game cause they didnt know how to position in team fights or do things like dive 3 tanks trying too reach the
enemy ADC. which is abit of the communitys fault tbh but yeah.

you can have 20-50 more cs out of the laneing phase and still lose bad if you dont understand how your role plays
in teamfights. but on that note i hate how popular ADC is now cause tis my fav role sense beta. =(

Deadly Dillweed

10-24-2012

they usually have horrible positioning or get caught too much

MadManDu

10-24-2012

and that my dear friend, is why I always try to take adc.....if not, then mid so i can help the junglar and top lane since ik my adc will fail hard or rape hard and theres nothing i can do about it

TSM Dyrus JK

10-24-2012

i don't play adcs so i wouldn't know

Symbolistic

10-24-2012

The key to ADC is positioning.
You know an ADC sucks when he dives into the middle of the enemy team.

You should always be as far away as possible, but still in range to attack SOMEONE.

You attack the person closest to you, doesn't matter if its the tank, late game ADC's will be the ones who shred tanks.

Its not an ADC's job to kill the enemy Carry (AP or AD), that is a job for someone else.
Also, farm defines an ADC. You need to manage to get a load of farm, as long as you're farming very well, you're doing a good job. Mid-Late game you can go with your team to snag some kills, but continue to farm.

People also NEED TO REALIZE, if the enemy team is diving onto your ADC, then its not the ADC's fault if hes behind his whole team and hes getting dived on, that is the teams fault.
Your team needs to protect you.