Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Repaired my installation and now it crashes whenever I'm in a game loading screen...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

steamviking

10-24-2012

I was earlier having this error ("undefined" server&quot so I repaired my installation twice and now it is working again.
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2717986

Unfortunately now whenever I am trying to start a game (or reconnect to a game, as I am currently), it crashes within 10 seconds of the loading screen being there and immediately goes to a Bugsplat report. Also during the loading screen it shows all summoner spells as blue-screen-of-death blue. (the ones I can see on my team).

Any suggestions?

Edit: I have tried repairing the installation a third time (as it suggests in the Bugsplat reply) and this does nothing. Also restarting my computer, nothing.

TuffStuffGG

10-24-2012

i may be having similar problem.
blue screen of death?

Im gettig blue screened everytime i try to play a game of league. im reinstalling right now

steamviking

10-24-2012

Update: Some magic combination of restarting my computer 3 times and repairing my installation 3 times fixed it!

TuffStuffGG

10-24-2012

wtf? really? Did you get blue screen?