Remove 20 min surrender!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Solemendal

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

they should make surrender available before 20 if you can get all 5 to say yes

InChrisWeTrust

10-25-2012

All of you are missing the real point, if you could surrender at any point, then anytime any champ gets a kill/ pushes a lane/farms a creep, you would have an annoying surrender pop up, i believe you should not be allowed to surrender, and you should lose more elo the worse you do, thus forcing people to play better and always hope for a comeback, while trolls get punished harder than everyone else, if you decide to feed you get punished for it, not me.

Smight300

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CurryMonstaNACHO View Post
I always need to go to a potty break in the middle of the game (the tension makes the best of me) PLZ fix this. 20 minute surrender is insane i mean like wat? In sc, its wayyyyyyy dif. u can surrender whenever u want to
This isnt starcraft last time I checked, I think people should stop complaining at every little thing and play the game out if you can keep the moral of your team up you have a very good chance of making a come back if you play it out. not all is lost

iiContagious

10-25-2012

All is not lost people that get ahead seem to tend to starting moving out of position alot more, putting themselves in 3-1 situations, the likes - use this to your advantage. Never give up.

Azerax53

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsabras View Post
disconnects should allow you to surrender at half the time, besides that 20 min surrender and 4 vote is fine
I think it's good the way it is 4v5 is tough but not impossible one of my most epic games I played was when one of our team members quit at the 10 min mark and we managed to continue to pick the other team off one by one. It was awesome! 4v5 for the win!

I know it's harder to get fed when it's 4 v 5 but if each member of your team can get more kills under their belt than the opposing team you can wipe the floor with them. 4 fed vs 5 under fed = win for 4.

Lord Marrowgar

10-25-2012

Personally for me if any change was implemented to surrender i'd have to ask for it to be a 3m vote, not 4 players. I can see the issues that could come with only needing 3, but 3/5 is still majority and i've never seen why it couldn't be only 3 needed.

KesTro

10-25-2012

Here's what I see more often than not. A team is running late game champions and being dominated by a team of early game champions and decide to surrender at 20. If that team waited another 20 minutes things would've begun to swing around in their favor. If the enemy adc is hyper fed and you have absolutely no kills at all? Sure, I could see why you would want to surrender. But to want to surrender at 20 because your team is at a disadvantage? No, play the game out, you may be surprised at the outcome.

Troll Control

10-25-2012

I can pretty much guarantee that every person who has said "don't surrender there is always hope" is that annoying 4th vote you need. The same people who do not understand the mechanics of the game, the notion of wasted time, or snowballing in LoL. If you insist in a 'never surrender' attitude I am positive you have low skill because it is just a noobie way to think about the game.

You can't assume they will make grievous mistakes, but you can assume they will not require you to make any to run up the score while your idiot won't surrender.

Troll Control

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azerax53 View Post
I think it's good the way it is 4v5 is tough but not impossible one of my most epic games I played was when one of our team members quit at the 10 min mark and we managed to continue to pick the other team off one by one. It was awesome! 4v5 for the win!

I know it's harder to get fed when it's 4 v 5 but if each member of your team can get more kills under their belt than the opposing team you can wipe the floor with them. 4 fed vs 5 under fed = win for 4.
You lose 95%+ of 4v5's. Why would you stay and fight it out? There is just no logic with you guys. I mean sure, at low skill levels 4v5 may not make a big difference because everyones positioning is so terrible and the skill range is tremendous but in any competitive games it is a waste of your time for a guaranteed loss to play out even 20 mins of a 4v5.

broohaha11

10-25-2012

i agree with crispytree1