Remove 20 min surrender!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zimmyo

10-24-2012

Hey!
I am bored with all the 20 mins surrender and think this should be changed depending on how far ahead a team is over the other one instead of time limit. So for example you could surrender if the other team has 8000 more gold total then the other team. Do you guys agree could this be a good idea?

Edit: I do not mean that I want to be able to surrender before 20, my point is for people not being able to spam surrender unless that team is like very far behind. for example when someone starts to surrender because the lane is going bad for him and not paying attention to the other team, my point is to not have a time limit but a gold limit between the teams to be able to surrender.

Tipttt

10-24-2012

Add more ways to trigger the surrender before 20? sure. Remove the 20 minute mark? no.

Nitroflame

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tipttt View Post
Add more ways to trigger the surrender before 20? sure. Remove the 20 minute mark? no.
ya totally agree. also 3 people voting yes should be a surrender. it's ridiculous that you need 4.

Snake XT

10-24-2012

If anything make it 10 or 15 minutes if the enemy is stomping mud up your crack.

Aunah

10-24-2012

I'm sorry, but hell no. If you have an Anivia and Vayne on your team, and its 0-4 and you try to surrender i'm going to rage **** on you. There is almost always a way to comeback, the only time I ever "S@20 lul" is when the an enemy ADC is 9-0 by 15 minutes.

CurryMonstaNACHO

10-24-2012

I always need to go to a potty break in the middle of the game (the tension makes the best of me) PLZ fix this. 20 minute surrender is insane i mean like wat? In sc, its wayyyyyyy dif. u can surrender whenever u want to

luchogl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

gg

PeacefulNomad

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

The only time you should be able to surrender before 20 is when there is a disconnect on your team. I hate those games where you just get pummeled for 20 minutes because some jerk never connected. Other than that though you can pretty much always come back after 20 if you get some good strategy going.

Tsabras

10-25-2012

disconnects should allow you to surrender at half the time, besides that 20 min surrender and 4 vote is fine

10-25-2012

I say make surrender available when one of the 3 requirements have been met:
1. 20 minutes of the game has passed
2. 2 or more combined players from both sides have disconnected for a sustained 3 minutes
3. An inhibitor has been taken down before the 20 minute mark