New TT and ranked for S2

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

scazzaf

10-24-2012

I haven't seen it verified anywhere what is going to happen with the current seasons ranked 3s matches in regards to the new map coming out, so here's the question:
-Assuming that the new TT map is coming out tonight/tomorrow with the SI patch (because it was in the patch notes)

▲With the old map being replaced, will the new map have ranked queues?
▲If it doesn't, does that mean today is the last day to work on gaining/losing ELO for season 2?
▲If it's being released but we've had no warning, is it possible that they are not removing the old map at all?
▲Would Riot close 3's ranked without warning?

They've been quite vague with the release of this new map, so it'd be nice if we got some answers.

fiddlesticksssss

10-24-2012

It will completely delete old TT "sadly", i still doubt they will put in solo ranked or solo draft, but i am pretty sure team ranked will stay. I doubt the release is around the corner, due to many many people not liking certain stuff on it, and certain items needing nerfs. That is all i know so far.

PurpleURP

10-24-2012

fiddles you forget that riot doesnt give two ****s about tt or its community
dont doubt they will just shut down 3s ranked without warning

fiddlesticksssss

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleURP View Post
fiddles you forget that riot doesnt give two ****s about tt or its community
dont doubt they will just shut down 3s ranked without warning
I would doubt due to the fact that it doesn't matter if its open or closed because hardly that many teams are actually playing it.