@Riot: Does it not bother you that the TT community hates the new map?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PurpleURP

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethal Loki View Post
But in what sense? Keep the old TT and attempt to balance it (which cant really happen without involving some new elements that allow roles/skillsets balanced around 5v5 to have a place)
this is just plain wrong, you obviously don't play TT
please stop interjecting, your ignorance is showing

Meshly

10-24-2012

Honestly even though I still want my old TT in match making, I wouldn't mind still having it for just customs too much. I mean, there is nothing I really need from IP nowadays. But eitherway, keep to old.

To add something poinless to this I will type something I heard when I was younger:
Make newfriends (As in maps in this case), but keep the old.
One is Silver (New and shiny to play on) and the other's gold. (Nostalgic)

Lethal Loki

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleURP View Post
this is just plain wrong, you obviously don't play TT
please stop interjecting, your ignorance is showing
Lol really? Please explain to me why you think im ignorant for stating the game & its champions are balanced around SR? and that in dropping 4 champions from a match without changing items, skill sets, or game dynamics you cannot have balanced play? Maybe I worded it poorly, but your reaction leads me to think you just dont much like what im saying...

Phallicies

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by kosepaa View Post
Think about this:
Out of 22,442 people that read the [[Official Petition] Let new TT be a new map by itself.] thread, only 1,176 (may) have voted in favor of it.

Statistics are not your strong point, heh?
Most people do not comment and only view things. 1/20 is a very good ratio and right now it has the 6th or 7th most amount of comments of any thread... Ever. When you watch a YouTube video, do you comment or like it/dislike it every time? look at those statistics. By the way, this thread has only been around close to a week. You're not very good at looking at things logically and trying to understand things are you? Seems like you just want to call people idiots without actually saying it because you think you're right and they're wrong.

On a side note not everyone hates it as it clearly shows above by this ignorant fool.

PS hate is a stong word i just really really really don't like it.

Matahiapo

10-25-2012

R.I.P TT we'll miss you ; (
Maybe riot's going to hear us ! TT was maybe Unbalanced, but who cares ? she was so fun ! now we have that dominion like map...and no alternative

Desocupado

10-25-2012

Not RIP for True TT (may it rise back from it's grave)

PurpleURP

10-25-2012

bump

Bobbyjoe2

10-25-2012

They are trying to appeal to the masses. It will end just like dominion everyone will love it for a month or two then only people that love the map will play which will probably be a small player-base that loves dominion. Riot does not care that much it is all about money

PurpleURP

10-25-2012

hey riot if you read every post how do you rationalize just ****ting all over your player base?

LimitlessChaos

10-25-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lethal Loki View Post
I dont care how many downvotes I get for this, or how much you like the fact that the old map was unbalanced. The fact is riot is going to try to balance their content whether you like it or not, get over it... old TT was extremely dominated by just a handful of champions, I played it alot before people started playing ARAMs and I fell in love with that. Most people realize the reason why they like the old TT is that it was unbalanced and simply by picking the right champions you were unstoppable (this is the reason why many, including myself DIDNT like it) so they keep their fingers in check and dont make threads attempting to reject change. When people raged about innervating locket being removed, Shaco, Pantheon, and Eve were reworked from ridiculous champions into something more manageable for the enemy, and the nerf to global ulties... guess what? It didnt stop Riot from doing what needed to be done, balancing their game.

Leaving the map in competitive play will have drawbacks, unless it is replaced with the new twisted treeline you wont see it major competitions. As a result the map and its contents receive little to no attention, as well as the possibility of a champion being designed with a role suited to TT will be null. Put it in custom games, Aram has poke and heal... classic Twisted Treeline has Tanky/dps.
Agreed and well-said sir.