New TT map not so bad after all . . .

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ninja131313

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

when i first looked at the new twisted treeline the firt thing that came to my mind was awsome!!! then i saw the altars removing top jungle etc.
HOWEVER
The new TT map has really grown on me and i am starting to become a big fan. i will agree though that it is not the old TT or really anything like it.

The new TT map is great and the old TT map is great
let us play the old one as a custom map riot that would pretty much solve your problems with the community not liking it as they can then bugger off and play the old map.

just my 2 cents

Ashen Paige

10-25-2012

I REALLY like the map, and itll probably replace SR for, it REALLY IS that much fun. the only problem right now is the lag and disconnects . theres entirely too many of them going on and a lot of the time itll be a 3v2 or a 2v2 and that is pretty butt shattering as far as how this map balance goes. i love the new items although i think bruisers may have taken too much of a hit in this game due to the abundance of good percentage health weapons and not enough tank items to compensate. also Vilemaw should have a better buff to give because that dude does a crapton of damage for getting nothing but CDR out of it.

Mirai Lotus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-25-2012

only problem i have with it, is that fact you can not buy any wards. So annoying.

Desocupado

10-25-2012

The game is bound to snowball.
I had 1 game that was somewhat balanced, mostly other were pumbstop for either side.