Different maps!!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NOOBSsssss1

10-24-2012

As you guys are all aware of the new map that just came out, I hope that map is good. I don't have the right to say this, but PLEASE, for riots, if you are reading this, i hope you would make other maps. There's only 5vs5 and 3vs3 maps. The settings for the 5vs5 is okay. But my point I'm trying to make is, It's really boring to play in the same map everytime. Aren't you guys or riots feel like me about the maps?! There are complaints in facebook... You should go check it out. I want to change this problems for everyone. I am not an expert on making a map or anything. I must a normal teenager that is expecting a change in the maps. Again, I dont have the rights to say what i want to say... That's why i am writing this to you guys in a different account and im afraid i would get banned for this.

-Common teenagers

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

damlol123

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOOBSsssss1 View Post
As you guys are all aware of the new map that just came out, I hope that map is good. I don't have the right to say this, but PLEASE, for riots, if you are reading this, i hope you would make other maps. There's only 5vs5 and 3vs3 maps. The settings for the 5vs5 is okay. But my point I'm trying to make is, It's really boring to play in the same map everytime. Aren't you guys or riots feel like me about the maps?! There are complaints in facebook... You should go check it out. I want to change this problems for everyone. I am not an expert on making a map or anything. I must a normal teenager that is expecting a change in the maps. Again, I dont have the rights to say what i want to say... That's why i am writing this to you guys in a different account and im afraid i would get banned for this.

-Common teenagers

I think what he said is true. i am sick and tired of playing the same 5vs5 maps. I am aware 3vs3 have changed.