Shadow Isles Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ScytheXII

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

from now on ezreal the worst adc in the game

Blackninja2010

10-24-2012

So are these new items for TTL only?

Ultimately

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Recruiter

10-24-2012

I still think we should have a joined chat screen when both teams are in the game loading screen. Watching the loading bars is boring.

Leorite

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewis0510 View Post
WHY DO YOU KEEP NERFING RENGAR!? he's one of the most fun champs in the game and before long your just gonna ruin him please leave rengar alone! dont listen to ppl QQing bc they dnt know how to beat him!
Beat what?!?! Seriously! "sloooooow doooowwwwwn" "An ally has been slain!" (everyone is lvl 3).

Ethali

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatSummoner1 View Post
i think the worst nerf of all is ezreal. damn how could they do that to him?
No, worst nerf is on EVE. She depends on 2 things, her ulti and rushing DFG! Her ulti is nerfed and DFG is nerfed into "worthless ****". bye bye Eve, till they remake you for the second time..

who is gona play hard to farm no range champion with **** 2 big area passive, no gap closer, no range and supposed assasin who now cant 1v1 soraka midgame..

TheDesserted

10-24-2012

I have a few things to say,

1st: YAY JAYCE BEIN NERFED!

2nd: Because nerfing sona works just as well as nerfing rammus

3rd: Yay! Now Can recall after dragon!

4th: TT LOOKS AWESOME!

Kimblee

10-24-2012

Riot, due to the recent ezreal nerfs, well the recent 2 actually. I would like to see corkis true damage taken off, caitlyns slow on her net taken off, graves attack speed from his dash lowered greatly, sivirs range increased, ashes hawkshot no longer give her extra gold, varus' e no longer reduce healing or damage taken off of it, vaynes ult ONLY make her go stealth in a tumble, Kog' Maws Q no longer reduce armor or take the attack speed off, draven taken out of the game, tristana no longer refreshes her jump, and MFs reduced healing on W or her damage increase. If I forgot any AD carry please let me know because lets just make this game fair for once eh? If people had that hard of a time against ezreal....I think I have lost hope in LoL. Thanks riot.

Greyv

10-24-2012

Ok uhm...

I think I've never commented on a single patch notes thread but as an ezreal fan (who was happy with the buffs he had got after being nerfed and nerfed) I feel like I must give my opinion on this.

Normally, I wouldn't say this...but...

**** YOU RIOT! **** YOU TO HELL AND YOUR ****TY ASSESORY!!!

WTF IS EZREAL'S W SUPPOSED TO DO NOW? GLOW NICE AND SPARKLY FOR THE GOOD LOOKS?

YOU ****ING SUCK AND I ****ING HATE YOU FOR NERFING **AGAIN!!** HIS W!!!!

I HOPE YOU ****ING BUFF HIM NEXT PATCH BECAUSE YOU JUST RUINED MY FAVORITE AD CARRY FOR ME.

SRSLY, YOU BLEW IT...

P.S. THX FOR MAKIGN ME WASTE MONEY ON PF EZ NOW TO NEVER PLAY HIM AGAIN UGGHH!!

Little Kitsu

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumara View Post
entire riot team are uneducated and you expect proper spelling with regard to sexism (meanwhile racism is rumored to run rampant at riot hq)
*entire riot team is uneducated.

Would've been better to just rephrase the sentence to avoid a gendered pronoun, e.g.:
"Crest of Honor - Honorable Opponent will now be visible to the player and both teams during champion select and the loading screen."
Using "their" is not yet fully accepted as an official solution to the grammatical problem, and his/her doesn't flow so well.

Then again, I guess PR wouldn't be Riot's specialty. I would give them a break, though. Grammatically, it is correct to use "his" to refer to a group that includes both men and women; it's just no longer polite to do so. This person explains it well.

Thepopninja

10-24-2012

Looks like Wicked Hatchet will just ruin Volibear's chance in TT