Shadow Isles Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

manjames1

10-24-2012

Riot pls. Fix lux's ult so that it doesn't go on cd when cast animation doesn't finish before she dies. Compare it to Ez's ult that's actually working properly.

SilverFireDragon

10-24-2012

Yay, eve might finally be balanced now! ... not really but at least she'll be more tolerable.

xRadiancex

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

Yes! Can't wait to play the new 3s map!

Bad Luck Braum

10-24-2012

Trundle buff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tupapaesmujer

10-24-2012

DFG overnerf... maybe 20% damage and 5% for 100 ap , but come on ,the CDR ?

Kimblee

10-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentCursez View Post
ty ty ty TY TY TY TY TY TY For the removal of the aspd slow on Ezreal. Makes it so that I can actually lane against him with someone who relies on autoattacks more than abilities. ty ty ty ty ty ty <3<3<3
lol ur obviously just **** at this game xD I guess if ur strictly playing caitlyn then yea i can see why ud rage all the time lmfao

Hal Frank

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-24-2012

Why a sona nerf again?... then if you like Riot plz make Sona's ap rates higher so at least if they come closer they could regret it taking more damage for trying to get that "free kill" as you already set sona to be...

xtancredx

10-24-2012

rengar nerfed lets feature khazix lololol

fancypants8000

10-24-2012

when do we get this new map and items?

Salganos

10-24-2012

Some of these new items would be cool on SR, though this patch leaves me with a couple questions:

Where did the Brutalizer's armor penetration go? (Referring to the Pillager.)

Does Tristana's E range match her attack range solely in numerical value or does it also calculate edge-to-edge like the autoattacks?

If the latter, why do any spells/abilities calculate center to center? It makes model enlarging effects (applied to casters) feel like **** against ranged AD carries.

Especially for Cho'Gath. (Probably also feels like **** for AD carries with spells they want to cast back at him, as rare as that is.)

Edit: as an aside, the DFG nerfs were less harsh than I might have expected from what people were saying. 1000 AP is the break-even point, meaning that it's damage on a typical full build with ~700 AP is only 3% less! Or possibly zero less on Veigar, the one champ I regularly saw it on before assassins then casters all started using it. (Basically making it a late game burst item, rather than something to rush on everyone, which I take it was the goal.) Of course, the CDR will be missed. It's rare enough in-game already (though mechanically broken due to inverse scaling; I have questions about why that's been left as it is too).